For the month of July, a new Chevrolet Spark discount offers 12 percent off the subcompact vehicle for the month of July 2020 as part of the Bow Tie brand’s Open Road sales event. Meanwhile, Chevy is also discounting the price of remaining 2019 models by $1,500. Interested parties should also know that the automaker is no longer offering interest-free financing for up to 84 months.
Nationwide Chevrolet Spark discount offers in July 2020 are as follows:
- 2020 Spark Featured Purchase Offer: 12 percent discount
- Excludes select base models
- Example offer: $2,314 cash allowance on select Spark 2LT models
- 2019 Spark Featured Purchase Offer: $1,500 cash allowance
Interested parties should note that the above offer is available to all buyers and will expire after August 3rd, 2020. Additionally, General Motors has extended its special vehicle discounts for first responders and healthcare workers on the frontlines of the battle against the COVID-19 coronavirus until the end of September.
When the $2,314 Chevrolet Spark discount is applied to a range-topping 2019 Spark 2LT model, the starting price falls to just $15,181. That said, it’s worth noting that Chevrolet Spark discounts seem to have scaled back for the first half of 2020.
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 and 2020 Spark trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $875 destination freight charge included:
- LS – $14,095
- LT – $15,995
- Activ – $17,095
- 2LT – $17,495
- Must take delivery by August 3rd, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Chevrolet Spark discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.