A GMC Sierra 1500 discount reduces the price of select pickup trucks by $8,000 during the month of June 2020. In addition, lesser cashback rebates are available exclusively for other, select 2020 models, including $6,000 and $4,000 discounts.
Meanwhile, in an effort to assist buyers during the Coronavirus pandemic, a second incentive offers interest-free financing for up to 72 months for select models. Notably, the terms of the offer have been slightly altered, as GM is no longer offering an 84-month option.
Nationwide GMC Sierra 1500 discount offers during the month of June 2020 are as follows:
- Sierra 1500 Purchase Offer: up to $8,000 total cash allowance
- Based on 2WD Crew Cab, Standard Box SLE; observed via online configurator
- Sierra 1500 Crew Cab Denali Purchase Offer: up to $6,000 total cash allowance
- Sierra 1500 Double Cab Purchase Offer: up to $4,000 total cash allowance
- Sierra 1500 Finance Offer: 0 percent APR for up to 72 months
- Sierra 1500 Lease Offer: $329/month for 36 months for eligible current lessees
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $3,879 down payment (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- observed in the New York City area market
It’s worth highlighting the fact that cash rebates seem to vary by cab configuration, trim level and powertrain. With that observation, we highly recommend visiting your preferred dealer for more details on the finance and retail incentives available this month.
Interested parties should know that all of the aforementioned GMC Sierra 1500 discount offers are valid through June 30th, 2020. Additionally, General Motors is offering special vehicle discounts for first responders and healthcare workers on the frontlines of the battle against the COVID-19 coronavirus until the end of the month.
- Must take delivery by June 30th, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this GMC Sierra 1500 discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.