A new GMC Canyon discount drops the price of select 2020 models by $3,250 during the month of June 2020. Meanwhile, a separate incentive offers interest-free financing for up to six years. Additionally, these offers are available to all buyers, and the Professional Grade brand is also offering attractive lease programs in most markets for current eligible lessees.
Notably, it looks like the automaker is no longer offering manufacturer incentives for 2019 Canyon models. Moreover, GM ended its 84-month, interest-free financing promotion, which was an effort to alleviate buyers suffering setbacks brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic.
The nationwide GMC Canyon discount offer for the midsize pickup truck during the month of June 2020 is as follows:
- Featured Purchase Offer: $3,250 customer cash
- Excludes SL trim level
- Featured Finance Offer: 0 percent APR for up to 72 months
- Excludes SL trim level
- Featured Lease Offer: $316 per month for 36 months for eligible current lessees
- Applies to Canyon Short Box Crew Cab 2WD SLE
- Low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $0 down payment
- $0 first month’s payment
- $0 security deposit
- Not available nationwide; observed in Detroit market
Interested parties should note that the aforementioned GMC Canyon discount offers will run through June 30th, 2020. Additionally, General Motors is also offering special vehicle discounts for first responders and healthcare workers on the frontlines of the battle against the COVID-19 coronavirus until the end of the month.
For reference, the price of each trim level of the 2020 Canyon, including the $1,095 destination charge, is as follows:
- SL – $23,295 (excluded from this month’s incentive offers)
- Base – $26,795
- SLE – $30,195
- SLT – $36,995
- All Terrain – $37,695
- Denali – $41,595
- Must take delivery by June 30th, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this GMC Canyon discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.