A new Chevrolet Sonic discount offers a $1,500 cashback rebate for 2019 models during the month of June 2020, while a second offer drops the price of 2020 models by a lesser $1,000. Additionally, buyers can take advantage of interest-free financing on all 2019 models, however, the special rate does not appear to be applicable to any 2020 Sonic model.
Nationwide Chevrolet Sonic discount offers in June 2020 are as follows:
- 2019 Sonic Finance Offer: 0 percent APR for up to 72 months for well-qualified buyers who borrow from GM Financial
- 2019 Sonic Purchase Offer: $1,500 customer cash
- 2020 Sonic Purchase Offer: $1,000 customer cash
- 2020 Sonic Lease Offer: $329/month for 39 months
- Applies to Sonic LT 5-Door trim level
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $1,509 due at signing (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
Interested parties should note that all of the above offers will run through June 30th, 2020.
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 and 2020 Sonic trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, which include the $875 destination freight charge (note that pricing has remained the same for 2020):
- LS – $16,295
- LT – $18,795
- Premier – $20,895
- 5-Door (Hatch)
- LT – $18,895
- Premier – $20,895
Prospective buyers can see all the 2020 Chevrolet Sonic changes and updates here, before deciding which is more worthwhile. Notable differences include the deletion of the manual transmission for the 2020 model year, as well as revised color availability. Orange Burst Metallic and Shock are specific to 2019 models, while Oasis Blue and Cayenne Orange Metallic are only available on 2020 models.
- Must take delivery by June 30th, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Chevrolet Sonic discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.