Chevrolet Colorado discount offers during the month of June 2020 include interest-free financing for 2019 models, as well as a $3,000 cashback rebate for both 2019 and 2020 models. Additionally, the Bow Tie brand is giving buyers who finance the option to defer the payments for 120 days, and is extending a national lease offer for 2020 Colorado models.
Nationwide Chevrolet Colorado discount offers for June 2020 are as follows:
- Purchase Offer: $3,000 cash allowance
- Offer excludes base models
- Available for both 2019 and 2020 models
- Finance Offer: 0 percent APR for up to 72 months
- Only available for 2019 models
- Lease Offer: $329 per month for 36 months for eligible current lessees
- Applies to Crew Cab LT 4WD model
- Ultra-low mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $2,259 down payment (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
Interested shoppers should note that the above offers will remain valid thru June 30th, 2020. General Motors is also offering special vehicle discounts for first responders and healthcare workers on the frontlines of the battle against the COVID-19 coronavirus until June 30th, 2020.
For reference, here are the 2019 and 2020 Colorado trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $1,095 destination charge:
- WT – $25,895
- LT – $28,695
- Z71 – $31,795
- ZR2 – $42,395
- WT – $25,895
- LT – $28,795
- Z71 – $34,995
- ZR2 – $42,495
- Must take delivery by June 30th, 2020, unless otherwise specified.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Chevrolet Colorado discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.