For the month of June 2020, a Cadillac XT5 discount drops the price of 2019 models by a hefty $6,000. Meanwhile, a second, separate offer includes both a cashback rebate of $1,500 along with interest-free financing for well-qualified buyers on all 2020 XT5 models. Notably, the offers are available nationwide, and are not restricted to select markets.
The nationwide Cadillac XT5 discount offers in June 2020 are as follows:
- 2019 XT5 Featured Purchase Offer: $6,000 cash allowance
- 2020 XT5 Featured Purchase Offer: $1,500 cash allowance
- $2,000 offer available in select markets
- 2020 XT5 Featured Finance Offer: 0 percent APR for up to 60 months + $1,500 cash allowance ($2,000 in select markets)
- 2020 XT5 Featured Lease Offer: $399 per month for 39 months
- Applies to XT5 FWD Premium Luxury
- $4,659 due at signing (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
Interested parties should note that the above Cadillac XT5 discount offers will run through June 30th, 2020. Additionally, General Motors is offering special vehicle discounts for first responders and healthcare workers on the frontlines of the battle against the COVID-19 coronavirus until the end of the month.
For reference, here are the XT5 trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $995 destination charge included:
- Standard – $42,690
- Luxury – $49,490
- Premium Luxury – $55,190
- Platinum – $66,890
- Luxury – $45,090
- Premium Luxury – $49,790
- Sport – $56,090
- Must take delivery by June 30th, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Cadillac XT5 discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.