With Cadillac preparing to launch an all-new, next-generation Escalade for the 2021 model year, consumers can expect to continue to see hefty incentives for the current-generation model, such as this month’s $9,500 cashback rebate.
As of this writing, the next-gen Escalade has not been delayed due to complications caused by the coronavirus pandemic. It’s worth noting, though, that the headlining offer is not available nationwide, though a lesser $9,000 fills its place in markets that are ineligible.
Nationwide Cadillac Escalade discount offers during the month of June 2020 are as follows:
- Featured Purchase Offer: up to $9,500 cash allowance
- Featured Lease incentive: $2,000 towards the lease of a 2020 model for current eligible lessees
- Featured Lease Offer: $839 per month for 36 months
- National Cadillac lease
- Applies to Escalade 4WD Luxury
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $8,869 due at signing (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
Buyers should note the above Cadillac Escalade discount offers are available through June 30th, 2020. Additionally, General Motors is also offering special vehicle discounts for first responders and healthcare workers on the frontlines of the battle against the COVID-19 coronavirus until the end of the month.
Aside from the Platinum model, pricing for the Escalade and Escalade ESV have remain unchanged for the 2020MY. For reference, here are the Escalade and Escalade ESV trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, which include a destination charge of $1,295:
- Standard – $76,490
- Luxury – $82,090
- Premium Luxury – $86,490
- Platinum – $93,590
Cadillac Escalade ESV:
- Standard – $79,490
- Luxury – $85,090
- Premium Luxury – $89,490
- Platinum – $96,590
Notably, this month’s featured offer is similar to the $9,500 discount offered in March and again in April. Cadillac Escalade discount offers have been very generous for over a year now, including a $12,000 discount offered last January, a $7,500 offer in April, an $8,000 discount in July, and another $8,000 discount in December. In fact, the $8,000 Cadillac Escalade discount was available throughout the entire fourth quarter of 2019.
- Must take delivery by June 30th, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Cadillac Escalade discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.