Chevrolet Trax discount offers during the month of May 2020 are very similar to incentives that were available earlier in the year. All 2019 models receive a $3,750 cashback rebate, while all 2020 models receive a slightly less $3,500 cashback offer. Additionally, the Bow Tie brand is offering interest-free financing for all 2019 and 2020 Trax models, or deferred payments for 120 days, as well as a special lease offer.
Nationwide Chevrolet Trax discount offers in May 2020 are as follows:
- Featured 2019 Trax Purchase Offer: $3,750 cash allowance
- Featured 2020 Trax Purchase Offer: $3,500 cash allowance
- Featured 2020 Trax Finance Offer: 0 percent APR (interest-free) financing for 84 months for well-qualified buyers who borrow from GM Financial
- Featured 2020 Trax Lease Offer: $233 per month for 39 months
- Applies to 2020 Trax FWD LT model
- Ultra-low mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $0 first month’s payment
- $0 down payment
- $0 security deposit
Interested parties should note that all of the above offers will be valid through June 1st, 2020. Furthermore, until June 30th, General Motors is offering special vehicle discounts for first responders and healthcare workers on the frontlines of the battle against the COVID-19 coronavirus
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 and 2020 Chevrolet Trax trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $995 destination freight charge included (prices have remained the same for the 2020 model year):
- LS – $22,295
- LT – $24,195
- Premier – $28,595
As such, the headlining $3,750 discount drops the starting price of the 2019 model to $18,545.
- Must take delivery by June 1st, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Chevrolet Trax discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.