May’s Chevrolet Suburban discount offers buyers over $5,000 off any 2019 model, while 2020 models receive a slightly lesser rebate. It appears the Bow Tie brand is continuing to offer interest-free financing for most models as well, including the ‘burban.
Nationwide Chevrolet Suburban discount offers in May 2020 are as follows:
- Featured 2020MY retail offer: $4,750 total cash allowance
- Buyers who finance have option to delay payments by 120 days
- Featured 2019MY retail offer: $5,000 total cash allowance
- Featured 2019MY finance offer: 0 percent APR financing for 84 months for well-qualified buyers
- Extra offer: $500 discount on Sun, Entertainment and Destinations Package
- Available for 2019 and 2020 models
It’s worth noting that the above offers will remain valid through June 1st, 2020. Furthermore, until June 30th, 2020, General Motors is offering special vehicle discounts for first responders and healthcare workers on the frontlines of the battle against the COVID-19 coronavirus.
For reference, here are the 2019 and 2020 Suburban trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $1,295 destination freight charge included:
- LS – $52,095
- LT – $57,095
- Premier – $66,795
- LS – $52,995
- LT – $57,795
- Premier – $66,795
- Must take delivery by June 1st, 2020 unless otherwise stated.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Chevrolet Suburban Discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.