The Bow Tie brand appears to have maintained its seemingly regular $3,500 Chevrolet Express discount on select models in May 2020. It’s worth pointing out that Chevy is also offering interest-free financing for select 2019 Express models.
Nationwide Chevrolet Express discount offers during May 2020 are as follows:
- 2019/2020 Express Purchase Offer: $3,500 customer cash
- 2019 Express Finance Offer: 0 percent APR for up to 84 months when borrowing from GM Financial
To clarify, the above Chevrolet Express discount offers are applicable to all 2019 and 2020 models, including Passenger and Cargo variants, in both 2500 and 3500 forms. Furthermore, until June 30th, General Motors is offering special vehicle discounts for first responders and healthcare workers on the frontlines of the battle against the COVID-19 coronavirus.
For reference, here are the 2019 and 2020 Express trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, destination freight charge included:
- LS – $36,095
- LT – $37,695
- Work Van – $33,095
- LS – $36,195
- LT – $38,295
- Work Van – $33,295
The $3,500 Chevrolet discount as it applies to a 2019 Express Passenger LS model with an MSRP of $36,095 reduces the starting price of said model to just $32,595, which is more affordable than a regularly priced 2019 Express Cargo Work Van model.
- Must take delivery by June 1st, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Chevrolet Express discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.