Cadillac CT5 Discount Offers $1,000 Cash In May 20201
For the month of May 2020, a Cadillac CT5 discount offer reduces the price of select 2020 CT5 models by $1,000. Additionally, Cadillac is offering a $1,500 rebate toward the lease of a 2020 CT5 sedan to current eligible GM or non-GM lessees. Notably, the purchase price discount is more conservative while the lease offer is more generous than incentives in recent months.
Nationwide Cadillac CT5 discount offers during May 2020 are as follows:
- Purchase Offer: $1,000 cash allowance
- Lease Offer: $1,500 toward the lease of a 2020 CT5
- Ultra-low mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $0 down payment, $0 security deposit
- Example offer: $710 Monthly for 48 months with 1.54% APR for Well-Qualified lessees
- Example offer based on CT5 Sport model with a discounted MSRP of $44,290
Interested parties should note that all of the above Cadillac CT5 discount offers will be valid through June 1st, 2020.
For reference, here are the 2020 CT5 trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $995 destination charge included:
- Luxury – $37,890
- Premium Luxury – $41,690
- Sport – $42,690
- CT5-V – $48,690
The $1,000 Cadillac CT5 discount lowers the starting price of the 2020 model to a more appealing $36,890.
- Must take delivery by June 1st, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Cadillac CT5 discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Subscribe to GM Authority for more Cadillac CT5 news, Cadillac news, and around-the-clock GM news coverage.
- Sweepstakes Of The Month: Win a 2023 Corvette Z06 Convertible. Details here.
Of course the discounts are coming ….nobody os running to get a Chevy with Cadillac badges, trying to look like a BMW .
Who in the hell runs the Cadillac Motor Car Division?
Are they just stupid or deliberate saboteurs?
How can you take a legendary brand with an unparalleled wealth of history, and goodwill ,and make THAT ?