For the month of April 2020, a new GMC Sierra 1500 discount reduces the price of select pickup trucks by $8,500. Meanwhile, in an effort to assist buyers during the Coronavirus pandemic, a second incentive offers interest-free financing in addition to deferred payments for 120 days for both 2019 and 2020 models.
Nationwide GMC Sierra 1500 discount offers during the month of April 2020 are as follows:
- Sierra 1500 Crew Cab Retail Offer: up to $8,500 total discount
- Offer based on models equipped with the 2.7-liter four-cylinder engine
- Applies to both 2019 and 2020 models
- 2020 Sierra 1500 Double Cab Retail Offer: $4,500 total discount
- 2020 Sierra 1500 Crew Cab Denali Retail Offer: $6,500 total discount
- 2019/2020 Sierra 1500 Finance Offer : 0 percent APR for 84 months + deferred payment for 120 days
- Offer appears to be valid for all 2019 and 2020 Sierra 1500 models
It’s worth highlighting the fact that cash rebates seem to vary by cab configuration, trim level and powertrain. In fact, the headlining $8,500 GMC Sierra 1500 discount was not a featured offer, and was only observed by entering the configurator on GMC’s website (as shown below). With that observation, we highly recommend visiting your preferred dealer for more details on the finance and retail incentives available this month.
Interested parties should know that all of the aforementioned GMC Sierra 1500 discount offers are valid through the first week of the month, and will expire after April 7th, 2020.
- Must take delivery by April 7th, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.