Cadillac XT6 discount offers have been rather insignificant during recent months. This is to be expected, as the brand-new nameplate recently entered the market. That said, Cadillac is offering interest-free financing in addition to a $2,000 cashback rebate, similar to the proposed purchase, finance and lease incentives in January and in February. Notably, this month’s cashback discount is more generous than in previous offers
The nationwide Cadillac XT6 discount offers in April 2020 are as follows:
- Featured Retail Offer: $2,000 cash allowance
- Featured Finance Offer: 0 percent APR for 60 months + $2,000 cash allowance
- Featured Lease Offer: $509 per month for 36 months
- Applies to XT6 AWD Premium Luxury
- $4,809 due at signing (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- Ultra-low mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
Interested parties should note that the above Cadillac XT6 discount offers will run through April 30th, 2020. Furthermore, until June 30th, 2020, General Motors is offering special vehicle discounts for first responders and healthcare workers on the frontlines of the battle against the COVID-19 coronavirus.
For reference, here are the 2020 XT6 trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $995 destination charge included:
- Premium Luxury – $53,690
- Sport – $58,090
As such, the headlining Cadillac XT6 discount lowers the starting price of the all-new luxury SUV model to a slightly more modest $51,690.
- Must take delivery by April 30th, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
AboutÂ CadillacÂ XT6
The Cadillac XT6 isÂ aÂ three-row premium luxury crossover.Â The modelÂ represents a new addition to the Cadillac model range as part of the brand'sÂ crossover expansion strategy. ItÂ slotsÂ above theÂ the compactÂ Cadillac XT4Â and midsizeÂ Cadillac XT5Â in theÂ Cadillac crossover SUV lineup. Its sizeÂ classification can be best described as "midsize plus", as it is bigger than midsize but notÂ big enough to be classified asÂ full-size.
The XT6 was announced at the 2019 North American International Auto Show in January 2019 andÂ goes on sale inÂ the spring of the 2019 calendar year as a 2020 model. It is basedÂ on the regular-length variant of theÂ GM C1 platformÂ shared with the XT5, but with more rear overhang than the XT5. That extended rear overhang enables it toÂ accommodate a third row. The rest of the vehicle is very similar to the XT5, including itsÂ engine, transmission, and cockpit.
TheÂ XT5Â is produced atÂ the following GM plants globally:
- GM Spring Hill factoryÂ in Tennessee or GM Lansing DeltaÂ plant operated byÂ GM USAÂ supplying North American markets
- Cadillac China Jinqiao factoryÂ operated byÂ Shanghai-GMÂ supplying the Chinese market