Compared to March’s $6,500 cashback offer, the headlining Cadillac XT5 discount in April is seemingly much less worthwhile for 2020 models, as it only amounts to a $2,000 cashback rebate. Additionally, Cadillac is also offering a $6,000 discount for select 2019 XT5 models, although the automaker is not actively promoting this incentive.
Notably, the cash offer for the 2020 XT5 is nearly identical to February’s offer, which included special financing along with a lesser rebate.
Nationwide Cadillac XT5 discount offers during April 2020 are as follows:
- 2019 XT5 Retail Offer: $6,000 cash allowance
- 2020 XT5 Retail Offer: $2,000 cash allowance
- 2020 XT5 Finance Offer: 0 percent APR for 60 months + $2,000 cash when banking through GM Financial. Not available with some other offers.
- 2020 XT5 Lease Offer I: $1,000 toward the lease of a new XT5
- 2020 XT5 Lease Offer II: $329 per month for 39 months
- Applies to XT5 FWD Luxury
- Ultra-low mileage lease offer with 10,000 miles per year
- For current lessees of 2015 model year or newer select GM vehicles
- $3,039 down payment (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
We should note that all of the incentive offers listed above will run through April 30th, 2020. Furthermore, until June 30th, 2020, General Motors is offering special vehicle discounts for first responders and healthcare workers on the frontlines of the battle against the COVID-19 coronavirus.
For reference, here are the XT5 trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $995 destination charge included:
- Standard – $42,690
- Luxury – $49,490
- Premium Luxury – $55,190
- Platinum – $66,890
- Luxury – $45,090
- Premium Luxury – $49,790
- Sport – $56,090
Applied to a base 2019 XT5 with a starting MSRP of $42,690, the headlining $6,000 Cadillac XT5 discount drops the price of said model to $36,690.
- Must take delivery by April 30th, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Cadillac XT5 discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
AboutÂ CadillacÂ XT5
The Cadillac XT5Â is a premium luxury crossover that replaced the Cadillac SRX in the Cadillac range. The XT5 slots between the compactÂ Cadillac XT4Â and upcomingÂ three-rowÂ Cadillac XT6 in theÂ Cadillac lineup.
Currently in its firstÂ generation, the XT5Â was introduced for the 2017 model year. The vehicle isÂ based on the regular-length wheelbaseÂ variant of theÂ GM C1 platformÂ shared with the second-generationÂ GMC AcadiaÂ and upcoming,Â future Chevrolet Blazer. A longer-wheelbase variant of the same platform underpins the second-genÂ Chevrolet TraverseÂ andÂ Buick Enclave.
For the 2019 model year, the XT5 deletes four existing exterior colors to make room for fourÂ newÂ ones, while makingÂ a coupleÂ package-level changes: the Driver Awareness PackageÂ becomes standard on the Luxury modelÂ while the Driver Assist Package becomes standard on the Platinum model.Â Two sets of 20-inch wheels become available. In addition, the 2019 XT5Â receives a new, second-generation wireless smartphone charging system that is higherÂ power is now compatible with Apple iPhones. Finally, ProvenceÂ leather replaces micro-suede on the mid-panel of the instrument panel.
The 2020 model year will deliver a mid cycle update that includes revised trim level structure (adopting the Cadillac Y trim level strategy),Â slight revisions to the exterior design, a few small updates to the interior, and the introduction of a 9-speed automatic transmission in place of the 8-speed unit on the 2017-2019 models.
TheÂ XT5 is producedÂ across the following GM plants globally:
- GM Spring Hill factoryÂ in Tennessee operated byÂ GM USAÂ supplying North America,Â Middle East,Â Europe, and Russia
- Cadillac China Jinqiao factoryÂ operated byÂ Shanghai-GMÂ supplyingÂ China