For the month of April 2020, a Cadillac CT5 discount offer reduces the price of select 2020 CT5 models by as much as $1,500. Shoppers should note that this cashback rebate appears to be one of the largest – if not the largest – discounts offered for the all-new CT5 luxury sedan thus far.
Additionally, Cadillac is offering a special lease offer on select CT5 models, wherein eligible non-GM lessees receive $750 toward the lease of a 2020 CT5 sedan.
Nationwide Cadillac CT5 discount offers during April 2020 are as follows:
- Retail Offer: $1,500 cash allowance
- Lease Offer: $750 toward the lease of a 2020 CT5
- Ultra-low mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $0 down payment, $0 security deposit
- Example offer: $704 Monthly for 48 months with 0.98% APR for Well-Qualified lessees
- Applies to CT5 Luxury trim level
- Example offer based on MSRP of $37,890.39
Interested parties should note that all of the above Cadillac CT5 discount offers will be valid through April 30th, 2020.
For reference, here are the 2020 CT5 trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $995 destination charge included:
- Luxury – $37,890
- Premium Luxury – $41,690
- Sport – $42,690
- CT5-V – $48,690
The $1,500 Cadillac CT5 discount lowers the starting price of the 2020 model to a more appealing $36,390.
- Must take delivery by April 30th, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Cadillac CT5 discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
About Cadillac CT5
The CT5 is a new luxury sedan from GM's Cadillac brand. The model will replace both the ATS and CTS Sedans in theÂ future Cadillac productÂ portfolio. The vehicle will be larger than the ATSÂ yet slightly smaller than the CTS, andÂ positionedÂ asÂ a D-segmentÂ offeringÂ that's slightly larger than the BMW 3/4 Series and Mercedes-Benz C-Class segment stalwarts.
The traditional four-door sedan body styles for the CT5 is a shoe-in.Â AÂ two-door coupe is possible. A convertibleÂ is less of a possibility,Â andÂ a wagon is out of the question thanks toÂ consumers' ongoingÂ love affair with crossovers.
- New turbo-chargedÂ 2.0L LSY I-4Â TriPowerÂ as the base engine making around 250 horsepower
- Twin-turbochargedÂ 3.0L LGW V-6Â making over 400 horsepower
All engines will be mated to the newÂ GM 10-speed automatic transmission.
The Cadillac CT5Â will launch in North America in theÂ third or fourth quarter of theÂ 2019 calendar year as aÂ 2020 model year. A China launchÂ is expected toÂ take place in the second or third quarter of 2019.
TheÂ CT5 will be built at the following plants: