One of the nationwide Buick Encore GX discount offers includes both a cashback rebate as well as special lease rates for the all-new model during the month of April 2020. According to our records, the Tri-Shield brand first began incentivizing the model in February.
It’s worth noting that this month’s featured offers are not quite as enticing as March’s discounts. However, unlike last month which proposed a cash purchase rebate to non-GM owners, which have proven to be a bit problematic in the past for loyal owners, April’s cash incentive is available to all buyers.
Nationwide Buick Encore GX discount offers on the small crossover during the month of April 2020 are as follows:
- Featured Retail Offer: $1,500 customer cash
- Featured Lease Offer: $239 a month for 39 months
- Example offer applies to Encore GX FWD Preferred with an MSRP of $25,095
- Ultra-low mileage lease with 10,000 miles a year
- $2,969 due at signing (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit.
Interested parties should not that all of the above Buick Encore GX discount offers will be valid through April 30th, 2020.
General Motors is also offering special vehicle discounts for first responders and healthcare workers on the frontlines of the battle against the COVID-19 coronavirus.
For reference, here are the 2020 Buick Encore GX starting MSRPs by trim level, which include the $995 destination freight charge:
- Preferred (1SB) – $25,095
- Sport Touring (1SH) – $26,695
- Essence (1SL) – $29,495
To clarify, the offers referenced above are only applicable to 2020 Encore GX models, and do not apply to 2019 or 2020 Encore models.
- Must take delivery by April 30th, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Buick Encore GX discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.