Featured Chevrolet Trax discount offers vary a bit more than usual this month, with select markets receiving the headlining $4,000 incentive, which is exclusive to loyal or Current GM owners. In addition to the aforementioned rebate, the Bow Tie brand is also offering combined discounts with interest-free financing plus other cashback rebates for both 2019 and 2020 models.
While most of the offers are a bit more generous than February’s discounts, they’re still not quite as generous as the 20 percent discount offered in November and the $5,500 discount offered in December.
Nationwide Chevrolet Trax discount offers in March 2020 are as follows:
- Featured 2019 Trax Finance Offer: $1,250 cash allowance + 0 percent APR (interest-free) financing for 72 months for well-qualified buyers who borrow from GM Financial
- This offer is available to all buyers
- Featured 2019 Trax Retail Offer: $3,750 cash allowance
- Featured 2020 Trax Finance Offer: $250 cash allowance + 0 percent APR (interest-free) financing for 72 months for well-qualified buyers who borrow from GM Financial
- Featured 2020 Trax Retail Offer I: $3,000 cash allowance
- Featured 2020 Trax Retail Offer II: $1,000 select market GM loyalty cash
- This offer can be combined with the above offers for 2020 Trax models
- To qualify, buyer must show proof of current lease or ownership of a 2006 model year or newer GM Select vehicles at least 30 days prior to the new vehicle sale
- Featured 2020 Trax Lease Offer: $179 per month for 36 months
- This offer is not available nationwide, as lease offers vary from market to market
- For Current Lessees of 2015 model year or newer select GM vehicles:
- $2,239 due at signing (after all offers)
- Ultra-low mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $0 security deposit
Interested parties should note that all of the above offers will be valid through March 31st, 2020.
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 and 2020 Chevrolet Trax trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $995 destination freight charge included (prices have remained the same for the 2020 model year):
- LS – $22,295
- LT – $24,195
- Premier – $28,595
As such, the headlining $4,000 Chevrolet Trax discount reduces the starting purchase price of the 2020 model to $18,295. Meanwhile, the $3,750 savings drops the starting price of the 2019 model to $18,545, making it more expensive than the newer 2020 model in some markets.
- Must take delivery by March 31st, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
About ChevroletÂ Trax
The Chevrolet Trax is a subcompact crossover utility vehicle. It slots below the Equinox as Chevrolet's smallest CUV andÂ rides onÂ theÂ GM Gamma 2 platformÂ shared with the Chevrolet Sonic/Aveo and Buick Encore. The model wasÂ Chevrolet's first offeringÂ inÂ the subcompact (B segment) crossover space and theÂ second (after the Nissan Juke) to launch in its segment in the U.S. market.
Having launchedÂ for the 2015 model year in the U.S., the TraxÂ received a refresh for the 2017 model yearÂ thatÂ consisted of all-new front and rear fascias,Â the replacement of the LTZ trim by the new range-topping Premier model, revised interior, a new infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility, and more.
The 2018 Chevy TraxÂ represents the fourthÂ model year of the first-generation Trax and receivesÂ several changesÂ including three new exterior colors, a newÂ Trax Redline EditionÂ model, and several equipment-level changes. The 2019 Trax got three newÂ exterior colors and a new Premier badge on the tailgate. The 2020 model is expected to be the last model year of the current, first-generationÂ Trax beforeÂ an all-new, second-generation model arrives.
The Trax, which is called the Chevrolet Tracker in some markets likeÂ South America, Russia and the CIS, is builtÂ atÂ the following GMÂ plants:
- GM Bupyeong factoryÂ in Bupyeong-Gu, South Korea operatedÂ byÂ GM KoreaÂ - supplies Eurasia, North America and Holden Trax to Australia/New Zealand
- GM San Luis Potosi factoryÂ in San Luis, Mexico operated byÂ GM MexicoÂ - supplies North America
- GM Dongyue SouthÂ in Yantai, Shandong, China operated byÂ GM ChinaÂ and SAIC - suppliesÂ China
Related News & Info
- GM news
- GM forums
- Chevrolet TraxÂ information
- RunningÂ GM salesÂ results