This month’s Chevrolet Suburban discount offers buyers $3,000 off any 2019 or 2020 model. In addition, the Bow Tie brand is discounting select packages for the Suburban. The resulting combined offer is still slightly less than February’s discount, though both offers are notably more conservative than recent incentives, such as $10,345 discount in December or November’s 14 percent discount, which were the biggest incentives offered for the nameplate during the 2019 calendar year.
Nationwide Chevrolet Suburban discount offers in March 2020 are as follows:
- Featured Retail offer: $3,000 cash allowance + $500 package discount = $3,500 total discount
- Package discount only available for models equipped with the Sun, Entertainment And Destinations Package.
- $3,000 cash allowance available for both 2019 and 2020 models
- Excludes 2019 models equipped with Vortec 6.0-liter V8.
- Featured Lease offer: $599 per month for 39 months
- Offer applicable to 2020 Suburban 4WD LT models
- Ultra-low mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- For Current Lessees of 2015 model year or newer select GM vehicles:
- $4,519 due at signing (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
It’s worth noting that the above offers will remain valid through March 31st, 2020.
For reference, here are the applicable 2020 Suburban trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $1,295 destination freight charge included:
- LS – $52,995
- LT – $57,795
- Premier – $66,795
- Must take delivery by March 31st, 2020 unless otherwise stated.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Chevrolet Suburban Discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
About ChevroletÂ Suburban
The ChevroletÂ Suburban is an extended-length, full-sizeÂ Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV). It is currently Chevrolet's biggestÂ SUV, slottingÂ above theÂ Chevrolet Tahoe, which is the same vehicle as the Suburban, but with a shorter wheelbase. The current model was introduced for the 2015 model year and represents the 12th generation of theÂ Suburban nameplate. The model rides on theÂ GMT-K2 platformÂ shared with theÂ Chevrolet Silverado,Â Chevrolet Tahoe,Â GMC Sierra,Â GMC YukonÂ and Yukon XL as well as theÂ Cadillac EscaladeÂ and Escalade ESV.
The 2018Â ChevyÂ Suburban represents the fourthÂ model year of the 12th-generation Suburban. The vehicleÂ remains highly competitive in its segment and the 2018 model year brings various improvements, most notably theÂ Suburban RSTÂ appearance package.
The 2019 ChevyÂ Suburban represents the fifth model year of the 12th-generation Suburban, and offers up a new exterior color, a newÂ Premier badge on the tailgate, and new color availability for theÂ Suburban RST as well as the rear-closeout feature.Â In addition, two new models are introduced, both offering the 6.2L V8 L86 engine and 10-speed transmission. The first is theÂ SuburbanÂ RST Performance PackageÂ that focuses on performanceÂ while the second is the Premier Plus model thatÂ focusesÂ onÂ luxury.Â The addition of the 6.2L V8 engineÂ addresses a long-standing request of potential customers and enthusiasts on the K2-generation Suburban, which spent the first four years of its lifespan being offered exclusively with the less potent 5.3L V8 L83 engine.
An all-new, 13th-generationÂ Suburban is expected for the 2020 model year. The vehicleÂ will beÂ based on the new GMÂ T1 platformÂ andÂ is expected to deliverÂ an all-new exterior, interior, and powertrains, along withÂ exceptionalÂ attention toÂ detailÂ and new aerodynamic features such asÂ front air curtains.
News & Info
- GM news
- GM forums
- Chevrolet SuburbanÂ information
- RunningÂ GM salesÂ results