Chevrolet Spark discount offers were relatively conservative throughout the latter half of 2019, with a $2,000 rebate being the most generous at one point. While the Bow Tie brand rounded off the year with a more worthwhile offer – nearly $3,500 off – it seems to have scaled back incentives for the Spark during the first quarter of 2020.
That said, for the month of February, Chevy is offering cashback rebates on both 2019 and 2020 Spark models, and is also offering interest-free financing for select models. It’s worth pointing out that similar deals were also available in January and again in February.
Nationwide Chevrolet Spark discount offers in March 2020 are as follows:
- Featured 2019 Spark Financing Offer: 0 percent APR (interest-free) for up to 84 months when financing through GM Financial
- Featured 2019 Spark Retail Offer: $1,500 cash allowance
- Featured 2020 Spark Retail Offer: $1,000 cash allowance
Interested parties should note that the above Chevrolet Spark discount offers are available to all buyers and will expire after March 31st, 2020.
When the headlining Chevrolet Spark discount is applied to mid-range 2020 Spark LT model, the starting price falls to just $13,995. For reference, here are the applicable 2019 and 2020 Spark trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $875 destination freight charge included (note that pricing remains unchanged for the 2020 model year):
- LS – $14,095
- LT – $15,995
- Activ – $17,095
- 2LT – $17,495
- Must take delivery by March 31st, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.