For the month of March, a Chevrolet Bolt EV discount reduces the price of select 2020 models by up to $9,833, while a second, separate offer includes a $4,750 rebate plus interest-free financing for both 2019 and 2020 models. Notably, the deals are very similar to the incentives offered in January and $6,000 discount offered in February.
Shoppers will be pleased to know that both offers appear to be available nationwide. It’s also worth noting that the headlining incentive is even more generous than the $8,500 discount in December.
Nationwide Chevrolet discount offers on the Bolt EV for March 2020 are as follows:
- Featured 2019 Bolt EV Purchase Offer: $8,500 customer cash
- Featured 2020 Bolt EV Purchase Offer: $1,333 price reduction below MSRP + $8,500 customer cash = $9,833 total discount
- Featured Combined Offer: $4,750 cash allowance + 0 percent (interest-free) financing for 72 months with GM Financial
- Available for 2019 and 2020 models
- Featured National Lease Offer: $239 monthly for 36 months
- For Everyone:
- $3,259 due at signing (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- For Current Lessees of 2015 model year or newer select GM vehicles:
- $2,759 due at signing (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- For Everyone:
The headlining Chevrolet discount as it applies to an in-stock 2020 Bolt EV Premier with an MSRP of $43,635 reduces the starting price of that model to just $34,202. Interestingly, this heftier offer is applied to a 2020 model rather than a 2019 model.
For reference, here are the 2019 and 2020 Bolt EV trim levels with their corresponding starting MSRPs, $875 destination freight charge included:
- LT – $37,495
- Premier – $41,895
- Must take delivery by March 31st, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Chevrolet Bolt EV discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
About ChevroletÂ Bolt EV
The ChevroletÂ Bolt EV is a battery-electric vehicle (BEV) from General Motorsâ€™ Chevrolet brand.Â Officially positioned as a crossover by Chevrolet, theÂ five-door subcompact hatchbackÂ offers over 200 miles of range on a full charge while also featuring advanced connectivity technologies designed to enhance and personalize the driving experience.
The Chevy Bolt EVÂ received a few minorÂ updates and changes forÂ the 2019 model year, which is itsÂ third model year of the first-generationÂ Bolt EVÂ in the United States market. In addition to three new colors, the Bolt EV also received the following:
- Addition of a new smartphone interface for vehicle entry, start and operationÂ exclusively forÂ fleetÂ orders only; late availability
- Addition ofÂ Tire Fill Alert
- Newfound availability ofÂ Driver Confidence II PackageÂ on LT model. Previously, the package was only available on the Premier trim level. The packageÂ includes:
The Bolt EV isÂ assembled at the following plants:
- Vehicle assembly:Â GM Lake Orion plantÂ in Orion Township, Michigan, USA operated byÂ GM USA
- Battery and motor drive unit: Incheon, South Korea
Related News & Info
- GM news
- GM forums
- Chevrolet Bolt EVÂ information
- RunningÂ GM salesÂ results