Cadillac XT6 discount offers have been rather insignificant during recent months. This is to be expected, as the brand-new nameplate recently entered the market. That said, Cadillac is offering interest-free financing in addition to a $2,000 cashback rebate, similar to the proposed purchase, finance and lease incentives in January and in February. Notably, this month’s cashback discount is more generous than in previous offers
The nationwide Cadillac XT6 discount offers in March 2020 are as follows:
- Featured Retail Offer: $2,000 cash allowance
- Featured Finance Offer: 0 percent APR for 60 months + $2,000 cash allowance
- Featured Lease Offer: $509 per month for 36 months
- $4,809 due at signing
- $0 security deposit
- Ultra-low mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- Based on 2020 XT6 AWD Premium Luxury model
- This offer is not available nationwide
Interested parties should note that the above Cadillac XT6 discount offers will run through March 31st, 2020. It’s also worth highlighting that the Cadillac XT6 discount offer is available for both 2020 Premium Luxury and Sport models.
For reference, here are the 2020 XT6 trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $995 destination charge included:
- Premium Luxury – $53,690
- Sport – $58,090
As such, the headlining Cadillac XT6 discount lowers the starting price of the all-new luxury SUV model to a slightly more modest $51,690.
- Must take delivery by March 31st, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
About Cadillac XT6
The Cadillac XT6 is a three-row premium luxury crossover. The model represents a new addition to the Cadillac model range as part of the brand's crossover expansion strategy. It slots above the the compact Cadillac XT4 and midsize Cadillac XT5 in the Cadillac crossover SUV lineup. Its size classification can be best described as "midsize plus", as it is bigger than midsize but not big enough to be classified as full-size.
The XT6 was announced at the 2019 North American International Auto Show in January 2019 and goes on sale in the spring of the 2019 calendar year as a 2020 model. It is based on the regular-length variant of the GM C1 platform shared with the XT5, but with more rear overhang than the XT5. That extended rear overhang enables it to accommodate a third row. The rest of the vehicle is very similar to the XT5, including its engine, transmission, and cockpit.
The XT5 is produced at the following GM plants globally:
- GM Spring Hill factory in Tennessee or GM Lansing Delta plant operated by GM USA supplying North American markets
- Cadillac China Jinqiao factory operated by Shanghai-GM supplying the Chinese market
Related News & Info
- GM news
- GM forums
- Cadillac XT6 information
- Running GM sales results