The featured, nationwide Buick Enclave discount offer for the month of March is more substantial than both January’s offer and the discount offered last month. Similar to previous incentives, buyers can opt between a cashback rebate and a special-financing offer. Additionally, the Tri-Shield brand is now offering additional rebates to current competitive owners, rather than current GM owners and lessees.
It’s also worth noting that the headlining discount offers have been significantly less generous than those in the final quarter of 2019, including November’s 20 percent discount, which was the largest incentive offered for the nameplate during the 2019 calendar year. However, such rebates were only available for the previous model year – not the updated 2020 Enclave models.
Nationwide Buick Enclave discount offers during the month of March 2020 are as follows:
- Featured Retail Offer: $4,000 customer cash + $1,600 competitive cash for all 2020 Enclave models
- To qualify for competitive cash, buyer must show proof of current lease or ownership of a 2006 model year or newer non-GM vehicle at least 30 days prior to the new vehicle sale.
- Finance Offer: 0 percent APR for 72 months for all 2019 and 2020 Enclave models
- For well-qualified buyers
- Lease Offer: $527 a months for 39 months
- Applies to base 2020 Enclave FWD Preferred trim level
- Ultra-low mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $0 down payment, $0 security deposit
- 1.27% estimated APR
For reference, here are the 2020 Buick Enclave MSRPs by trim level, $1,195 destination freight charge included:
- Preferred FWD (1SD) – $41,195
- Essence FWD (1SL) – $43,195
- Essence AWD (1SL) – $45,195
- Premium FWD (1SN) – $49,595
- Premium AWD (1SN) – $51,995
- Avenir FWD (1SP) – $54,995
- Avenir AWD (1SP) – $57,295
- Must take delivery by March 31st, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Buick Enclave discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
AboutÂ BuickÂ Enclave
TheÂ Buick Enclave is a premium full-size crossover utility vehicle (CUV). It is the biggestÂ Buick crossoverÂ currently offered, slotting above the subcompactÂ Buick EncoreÂ andÂ compactÂ Buick Envision.
The firstÂ generation Enclave was introduced for the 2009 model year toÂ replaceÂ the Buick Rendezvous.Â ItÂ rode on theÂ GM Lambda platformÂ and was discontinued in 2017. TheÂ current, second-generation model was introduced for the 2018Â model year.Â It rides onÂ the extended-lengthÂ GM C1 platformÂ shared with the second-generationÂ Chevrolet Traverse. A shorter variant of the same platform underpins the second-genÂ GMCÂ AcadiaÂ andÂ Cadillac XT5.
For the 2019 model year, theÂ Enclave receives a new FWD Preferred (1SD) equipment group, the addition of the automatic function for the heated steering wheelÂ and front row heated seats, as well as a newÂ Ebony with Ebony interior accents interior.
Compared to its first-generation predecessor, the second-genÂ Enclave is an all-new vehicle that is larger, lighter, sleeker and more modern.Â It also introduces newÂ trim levels, includingÂ the range-topping Enclave Avenir.
Related News & Info
- GM news
- GM forums
- Buick EnclaveÂ information
- RunningÂ GM salesÂ results