GMC Sierra discount offers during the month of February 2020 apply to both the all-new T1-platform Sierra and previous-generation K2-platformed Sierra, otherwise known as the Sierra 1500 Limited. Shoppers should note that the offers for the all-new Sierra 1500 are slightly higher than this month’s offers for the 2019 Sierra Limited, which take as much as $7,250 off the price tag.
That said, the aforementioned offer isn’t quite as generous as previous offers, such as the $10,000 discount in June, or the 18 percent discount in October, which was exclusive to the all-new T1 model.
Nationwide GMC Sierra discount offers for 1500 Limited Double Cab models during the month of February 2020 are as follows:
- Featured Retail Offer: $6,500 customer cash + $750 GM loyalty cash = $7,250 total discount
- To qualify for loyalty cash, buyer must show proof of ownership of a 2006 model year or newer select GM vehicle at least 30 days prior to the new vehicle sale
- Featured Finance Offer: 0 percent interest for 72 months + up to $2,750 cash for well-qualified buyers who finance with GM Financial
- Featured Lease Offer: $397 per month for 36 months
- Includes $4,400 cash back
- $0 down payment, $0 security deposit
Interested parties should note that all of the above GMC Sierra discount offers will run through March 2nd, 2020.
- Must take delivery by March 2nd, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.