For the month of February 2020, a new GMC Sierra 1500 discount reduces the price of select 2019 pickup trucks by as much as $9,000. Meanwhile, a second incentive offers interest-free financing in addition to a cashback rebate for 2020 models.
Nationwide GMC Sierra 1500 discount offers during the month of February 2020 are as follows:
- 2019 Sierra 1500 Crew Cab Retail Offer: up to $9,000 total discount
- Offer based on model equipped with the 2.7-liter four-cylinder engine
- 2020 Sierra 1500 Crew Cab Retail Offer: up to $8,500 total discount
- Offer based on models equipped with the 2.7-liter four-cylinder engine
- 2020 Sierra 1500 Double Cab 2WD SLE Retail Offer: up to $4,500 total discount
- 2020 Sierra 1500 Crew Cab Denali Retail Offer: up to $6,000 total discount
- 2019/2020 Sierra 1500 Finance Offer : 0 percent APR for 72 months + $500 cashback
- For Double Cab and Crew Cab models
- 2019/2020 Sierra 1500 Extra Offer: $750 GM loyalty cash
- Buyer must be a current owner/lessee of a 2006MY or newer GM vehicle for at least 30 days prior to the new vehicle sale.
It’s worth highlighting the fact that cash rebates seem to vary by cab configuration, trim level and powertrain. With that observation, we highly recommend visiting your preferred dealer for more details on the finance and retail incentives available this month.
Interested parties should know that all of the aforementioned GMC Sierra 1500 discount offers are valid through March 2nd, 2020.
- Must take delivery by March 2nd, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.