During the month of February 2020, a new Chevrolet Trax discount cuts the price of select models by up to $1,500 in addition to offering interest-free financing. Chevy is also offering a cashback rebate, although it isn’t quite as generous as the 20 percent discount offered in November and the $5,500 discount offered in December.
Nationwide Chevrolet Trax discount offers in February 2020 are as follows:
- 2019 Trax finance offer: $1,500 cash allowance + 0 percent APR (interest-free) financing for 72 months for well-qualified buyers who borrow from GM Financial
- This offer is available to all buyers
- 2019 Trax retail offer: $3,750 cash allowance
- 2020 Trax finance offer: $500 cash allowance + 0 percent APR (interest-free) financing for 72 months for well-qualified buyers who borrow from GM Financial
- 2020 Trax retail offer: $3,000 cash allowance
- 2020 Trax bonus earnings offer: $1,000 cash
- This offer can be combined with the above finance offers for 2019 or 2020 Trax models
- Must be a GM Cardmember as of January 2nd, 2020. Limit one offer per account. Not available with some other offers.
Interested parties should note that all of the above offers will be valid through March 2nd, 2020.
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 and 2020 Chevrolet Trax trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $995 destination freight charge included (prices have remained the same for the 2020 model year):
- LS – $22,295
- LT – $24,195
- Premier – $28,595
The $3,750 Chevrolet Trax discount reduces the starting purchase price of the 2019 LT model to $20,445, making it more affordable as a regularly-priced Trax LS. Meanwhile, the $1,500 savings included with the interest-free offer should make the deal even more worthwhile for shoppers who finance.
- Must take delivery by March 2nd, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
About Chevrolet Trax
The Chevrolet Trax is a subcompact crossover utility vehicle. It slots below the Equinox as Chevrolet's smallest CUV and rides on the GM Gamma 2 platform shared with the Chevrolet Sonic/Aveo and Buick Encore. The model was Chevrolet's first offering in the subcompact (B segment) crossover space and the second (after the Nissan Juke) to launch in its segment in the U.S. market.
Having launched for the 2015 model year in the U.S., the Trax received a refresh for the 2017 model year that consisted of all-new front and rear fascias, the replacement of the LTZ trim by the new range-topping Premier model, revised interior, a new infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility, and more.
The 2018 Chevy Trax represents the fourth model year of the first-generation Trax and receives several changes including three new exterior colors, a new Trax Redline Edition model, and several equipment-level changes. The 2019 Trax got three new exterior colors and a new Premier badge on the tailgate. The 2020 model is expected to be the last model year of the current, first-generation Trax before an all-new, second-generation model arrives.
The Trax, which is called the Chevrolet Tracker in some markets like South America, Russia and the CIS, is built at the following GM plants:
- GM Bupyeong factory in Bupyeong-Gu, South Korea operated by GM Korea - supplies Eurasia, North America and Holden Trax to Australia/New Zealand
- GM San Luis Potosi factory in San Luis, Mexico operated by GM Mexico - supplies North America
- GM Dongyue South in Yantai, Shandong, China operated by GM China and SAIC - supplies China
Related News & Info
- GM news
- GM forums
- Chevrolet Trax information
- Running GM sales results