Chevrolet Spark discount offers were relatively conservative throughout the latter half of 2019, with a $2,000 rebate being the most generous at one point. While the Bow Tie brand rounded off the year with a more worthwhile offer – nearly $3,500 off – it seems to have scaled back incentives for the Spark during 2020. That said, for the month of February, Chevy is offering cashback on both 2019 and 2020 Spark models, and is offering interest-free financing as well. It’s worth pointing out that similar deals were also available in January.
Nationwide Chevrolet Spark discount offers in February 2020 are as follows:
- 2019 Spark Financing offer: 0 percent APR (interest-free) for 60 months when financing through GM Financial
- 2019 Spark Retail offer: $1,500 cash allowance
- 2020 Spark Retail offer: $1,000 cash allowance + $1,000 bonus earnings = $2,000 total discount
- To qualify for the bonus earnings incentive, buyer must be a GM cardmember as of 1/2/2020. Bonus earnings expire 3/2/2020.
When the headlining Chevrolet Spark discount is applied to mid-range 2020 Spark LT model, the starting price falls to just $13,995. For reference, here are the applicable 2019 and 2020 Spark trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $875 destination freight charge included (note that pricing remains unchanged for the 2020 model year):
- LS – $14,095
- LT – $15,995
- Activ – $17,095
- 2LT – $17,495
- Must take delivery by March 2nd, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.