Chevrolet Equinox discount offers during the month of February 2020 apply to both 2019 and 2020 models. However, the larger headlining cashback rebate is exclusive to 2020 models, and is notably less significant than recent offers, including the $6,750 discount in December and 20 percent discount in November. That said, it is more generous than last month’s $3,750 discount.
It’s worth noting that Chevy did offer worthwhile incentives for the Equinox throughout the majority of 2019, starting with a 21 percent discount in March, followed by a 20 percent discount in April, and a 14 percent discount in June. However, the incentives were more conservative on a few occasions, such as the $4,000 discount offered in October.
Nationwide Chevrolet Equinox discount offers during February 2020 are as follows:
- 2019 Equinox Retail Offer: $4,000 customer cash (excludes base L trim)
- 2019 Equinox Finance Offer: $1,250 cash + 0 percent APR (interest-free) for 72 months for well-qualified buyers who borrow from GM Financial
- 2020 Equinox Retail Offer: $4,250 customer cash (excludes base L trim)
- 2020 Equinox Finance Offer: $1,000 cash allowance + 0 percent APR for 72 months when financing with GM Financial + $1,000 bonus earnings
- Must be a GM Cardmember as of January 2nd, 2020.
Interested parties should note that the above cashback incentive and finance offers will run through March 2nd, 2020. All current Chevrolet Equinox discount are available to any potential buyer, rather than being limited to competitive owners or to current GM owners. That should appease current GM owners disgruntled by the automaker’s recent incentives exclusively for owners of competitive makes.
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 and 2020 Chevrolet Equinox trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $1,195 destination freight charge included:
- L – $24,995
- LS – $27,095
- LT – $28,395
- Premier – $32,295
- L – $24,995
- LS – $27,495
- LT – $28,695
- Premier – $32,595
- Must take delivery by March 2nd, 2020, unless otherwise specified.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Chevrolet Equinox discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
About ChevroletÂ Equinox
The Chevrolet EquinoxÂ is a compactÂ crossover. It slots aboveÂ theÂ ChevroletÂ TraxÂ and below theÂ Chevrolet Traverse. It will also be positioned belowÂ the rumored to beÂ theÂ future Chevrolet Blazer. The first-generation Equinox ran from theÂ 2005-2009 model years and was based on the first-generationÂ Theta platform.Â TheÂ second-generation EquinoxÂ was offeredÂ from the 2010-2017Â model years and was based on the Theta 2 platform. Both the first- and second-generation models were "tweeners", in that they straddled the compact and midsize CUV segments in size. TheÂ third-generation model was introduced for the 2018 model year. It rides on theÂ GM D2Â platformÂ shared with the second-generationÂ GMC Terrain,Â Chevrolet Cruze, andÂ Chevrolet VoltÂ and, unlike its two predecessors, isÂ positionedÂ squarely in the compact segment.
The third-generation, 2018 and newerÂ EquinoxÂ featuresÂ an all-new exterior andÂ interior, while beingÂ slightly smallerÂ insideÂ andÂ outÂ compared toÂ the outgoingÂ model. It also offersÂ an all-new engineÂ lineup andÂ an all-new lightweight architectureÂ that enables a weight savings of overÂ 400 pounds compared to the second-gen model. As a result, theÂ new EquinoxÂ gets better fuel economy while also delivering improvements in ride, handling, packaging, and safety.
TheÂ EquinoxÂ is assembled at the following GM plants:
- GM CAMI plantÂ in Ontario, Canada operated byÂ GM Canada
- GM Ramos plantÂ in Ramos Arizpe,Â Coahuila, Mexico operated byÂ GM Mexico
- Wuhan II plant in Hubei, China operated byÂ Shanghai-GM
Related News & Info
- GM news
- GM forums
- ChevroletÂ EquinoxÂ information
- RunningÂ GM salesÂ results