Compared to recent offers, this month’s headlining Cadillac XT5 discount is a bit more conservative, as the $4,000 discount offered last month was one of the largest ever offered for the nameplate. Interested parties should note that this incentive is only available for 2020 XT5 models, as the automaker is no longer offering discounts for the 2019 model.
The nationwide Cadillac XT5 discount offers during February 2020 are as follows:
- 2020 XT5 Retail Offer: $1,500 cash for everyone
- 2020 XT5 Finance Offer: $1,500 cash + 0 percent APR for 60 months when banking through GM Financial. Not available with some other offers.
- 2020 XT5 Lease Offer (for current Cadillac lessees): $1,500 toward the lease of a new XT5.
- To qualify, buyer must show proof of current Cadillac lease through GM Financial. Not available with some other offers.
We should note that all of the incentive offers listed above will run through March 2nd, 2020.
For reference, here are the 2020 XT5 trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $995 destination charge included:
- Luxury – $45,090
- Premium Luxury – $49,790
- Sport – $56,090
Applied to a 2020 XT5 Luxury model with a starting MSRP of $45,090, the headlining $1,500 Cadillac XT5 discount drops the price of said model to $43,590. The interest-free financing would extend the savings by several thousands, though the exact amount is dependent on the purchase price.
- Must take delivery by March 2nd, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
AboutÂ CadillacÂ XT5
The Cadillac XT5Â is a premium luxury crossover that replaced the Cadillac SRX in the Cadillac range. The XT5 slots between the compactÂ Cadillac XT4Â and upcomingÂ three-rowÂ Cadillac XT6 in theÂ Cadillac lineup.
Currently in its firstÂ generation, the XT5Â was introduced for the 2017 model year. The vehicle isÂ based on the regular-length wheelbaseÂ variant of theÂ GM C1 platformÂ shared with the second-generationÂ GMC AcadiaÂ and upcoming,Â future Chevrolet Blazer. A longer-wheelbase variant of the same platform underpins the second-genÂ Chevrolet TraverseÂ andÂ Buick Enclave.
For the 2019 model year, the XT5 deletes four existing exterior colors to make room for fourÂ newÂ ones, while makingÂ a coupleÂ package-level changes: the Driver Awareness PackageÂ becomes standard on the Luxury modelÂ while the Driver Assist Package becomes standard on the Platinum model.Â Two sets of 20-inch wheels become available. In addition, the 2019 XT5Â receives a new, second-generation wireless smartphone charging system that is higherÂ power is now compatible with Apple iPhones. Finally, ProvenceÂ leather replaces micro-suede on the mid-panel of the instrument panel.
The 2020 model year will deliver a mid cycle update that includes revised trim level structure (adopting the Cadillac Y trim level strategy),Â slight revisions to the exterior design, a few small updates to the interior, and the introduction of a 9-speed automatic transmission in place of the 8-speed unit on the 2017-2019 models.
TheÂ XT5 is producedÂ across the following GM plants globally:
- GM Spring Hill factoryÂ in Tennessee operated byÂ GM USAÂ supplying North America,Â Middle East,Â Europe, and Russia
- Cadillac China Jinqiao factoryÂ operated byÂ Shanghai-GMÂ supplyingÂ China
Related News & Info
- GM news
- GM forums
- Cadillac XT5Â information
- RunningÂ GM salesÂ results