With Cadillac preparing to launch an all-new, next-generation Escalade for the 2021 model year, consumers benefit once again from hefty Cadillac Escalade discount offers for the current-generation model during the month of February 2020.
Cadillac Escalade discount offers have been very generous lately, including last month’s $9,000 discount, a $12,000 discount offered last January, a $7,500 offer in April, an $8,000 discount in July, and another $8,000 discount in December. In fact, the $8,000 Cadillac Escalade discount was available throughout the entire fourth quarter of 2019.
The only nationwide Cadillac Escalade discount offers for the month of February 2020 are as follows:
- 2019 Escalade retail offer: $8,000 total cash allowance
- 2020 Escalade retail offer: $9,000 total cash allowance
- 2020 Escalade lease incentive: $2,500 towards the lease of a 2020 model
- This Cadillac Escalade discount is only available to current eligible GM lessees
- Example offer: $869 per month for ultra low-mileage lease on a 2020 4WD Luxury model
Buyers should note the above Cadillac Escalade discount offer is available through March 2nd, 2020.
Aside from the Platinum model, pricing for the Escalade and Escalade ESV have remain unchanged for the 2020MY. For reference, here are the Escalade and Escalade ESV trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, which include a destination charge of $1,295:
- Standard – $76,490
- Luxury – $82,090
- Premium Luxury – $86,490
- 2019 Platinum – $95,590
- 2020 Platinum – $93,590
Cadillac Escalade ESV:
- Standard – $79,490
- Luxury – $85,090
- Premium Luxury – $89,490
- 2019 Platinum – $98,590
- 2020 Platinum – $96,590
- Must take delivery by March 2nd, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.