For the month of February 2020, a Cadillac CT5 discount offer reduces the price of select 2020 CT5 models by as much as $1,000. Shoppers should note that this cashback rebate appears to be one of the first discounts offered for the all-new CT5 luxury sedan. Additionally, Cadillac is offering a special lease offer on select CT5 models.
Nationwide Cadillac CT5 discount offers during February 2020 are as follows:
- Retail Offer: $1,000 purchase or finance allowance
- Lease Offer: From $527 a month for 39 months
- Applies to CT5 Luxury trim level
- Example offer based on MSRP of $37,890.39
- $0 down payment, $0 security deposit
Interested parties should not that all of the above Cadillac CT5 discount offers will be valid through March 2nd, 2020.
For reference, here are the 2020 CT5 trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $995 destination charge included:
- Luxury – $37,890
- Premium Luxury – $41,690
- Sport – $42,690
- Platinum – $48,690
The $1,000 Cadillac CT5 discount lowers the starting price of the 2020 model to a more appealing $36,890.
- Must take delivery by March 2nd, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
About Cadillac CT5
The CT5 is a new luxury sedan from GM's Cadillac brand. The model will replace both the ATS and CTS Sedans in the future Cadillac product portfolio. The vehicle will be larger than the ATS yet slightly smaller than the CTS, and positioned as a D-segment offering that's slightly larger than the BMW 3/4 Series and Mercedes-Benz C-Class segment stalwarts.
The traditional four-door sedan body styles for the CT5 is a shoe-in. A two-door coupe is possible. A convertible is less of a possibility, and a wagon is out of the question thanks to consumers' ongoing love affair with crossovers.
- New turbo-charged 2.0L LSY I-4 TriPower as the base engine making around 250 horsepower
- Twin-turbocharged 3.0L LGW V-6 making over 400 horsepower
All engines will be mated to the new GM 10-speed automatic transmission.
The Cadillac CT5 will launch in North America in the third or fourth quarter of the 2019 calendar year as a 2020 model year. A China launch is expected to take place in the second or third quarter of 2019.
The CT5 will be built at the following plants: