For the month of February 2020, a new GMC Sierra HD discount lowers the price of select 2019 and 2020 models, while a separate offer includes interest-free financing for 2019 models. Notably, the automaker has slightly upped its offerings for the all-new 2020 Sierra HD models, with up to $2,000 off. And while last month’s 2020 Sierra HD discounts were exclusive to current GM owners and lessees, this month’s discount is available to all buyers.
Shoppers should note that the above incentives are notably less generous than the discounts offered during the last few months of 2019, including the 15 percent discount in December, 14 percent discount in November, and 13 percent discount in September. To clarify, none of those offers were available for the all-new 2020 model.
The nationwide GMC Sierra HD discount offers during the month of February 2020 are as follows:
- 2019 Sierra HD Retail Offer: $4,000 customer cash
- 2020 Sierra HD Retail Offer: $2,000 customer cash
- Excludes Sierra HD AT4 models
- 2019 Sierra HD Finance offer: $1,000 customer cash + $750 GM loyalty cash + 0 percent APR for 72 months
- Buyer must be a current owner/lessee of a 2006MY or newer GM vehicle for at least 30 days prior to the new vehicle sale.
Interested parties should also note that the above GMC Sierra HD discount offers are applicable to both 2500HD and 3500HD models, and will expire after March 2nd, 2020. Similar to offers in previous months, some of the incentives are restricted to current GM owners and lessees, and are not available to all buyers.
As such, the GMC Sierra HD discount reduces the starting price of 2019 HD models to $35,695, for Double Cab Long Box base models specifically. Meanwhile, the starting price of the 2020 HD models drops to $35,195.
- Must take delivery by March 2nd, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.