For the month of January 2020, a new GMC Sierra 1500 rebate reduces the price of select 2020 pickup trucks by as much as $8,500. Meanwhile, a second offer reduces the price of select 2019 models by up to $9,000. Interestingly, the automaker is offering interest-free financing for both 2019 and 2020 models.
Nationwide GMC Sierra 1500 rebate offers during the month of January 2020 are as follows:
- 2019 Sierra 1500 Retail Offer: up to $9,000 total discount
- 2019 Sierra 1500 Finance Offer: 0 percent APR for 72 months + $500 cash when financing with GM Financial
- 2020 Sierra 1500 Retail Offer: up to $8,500 total discount
- 2020 Sierra 1500 Finance Offer : 0 percent APR for 72 months + $750 GM loyalty allowance when financing with GM Financial
- Buyer must be a current owner/lessee of a 2006MY or newer GM vehicle for at least 30 days prior to the new vehicle sale.
It’s worth highlighting the fact that cash rebates seem to vary by cab configuration, trim level and powertrain. As a matter of fact, the biggest rebates are applied to models equipped with the turbocharged 2.7-litre L3B four-cylinder engine. With that observation, we highly recommend visiting your preferred dealer for more details on the finance and retail incentives available this month.
Interested parties should know that all of the aforementioned GMC Sierra 1500 rebate offers are valid through February 3rd, 2020.
- Must take delivery by February 3rd, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.