To kick off the new year, a Chevrolet Malibu discount reduces the price of most 2020 trim levels by $3,500 during the month of January. The offer includes incentives that are only available to certain buyers. For instance, some incentives require buyers to finance with GM Financial, while others are only available to GM Cardmembers.
Interested parties should note that Chevy is no longer incentivizing 2019 Malibu models. It’s also worth noting that the discount is a bit conservative compared offers in recent months, including the $5,305 discount in December and $4,000 discount in October.
Nationwide Chevrolet Malibu discount offers during January 2020 are as follows:
- Retail Offer: $1,750 customer cash + $750 cash allowance + $1,000 bonus earnings = $3,500 total discount when financing with GM Financial
- Excludes L trim level
- Bonus Earnings expire March 3rd, 2020
- Must be a GM Cardmember as of January 2nd, 2020
All of the above Chevrolet Malibu discount offers are valid through February 3rd, 2020.
For reference, here are the starting MSRPs for 2020 Malibu models, destination freight charge included:
- L – $22,970
- LS – $24,095
- RS – $25,095
- LT – $27,495
- Premier – $34,195
- Must take delivery by February 3rd, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
About ChevroletÂ Malibu
The ChevroletÂ Malibu is a mid-size sedan sold in most markets where Chevrolet has a business presence. It is currently Chevrolet'sÂ second-largest sedan,Â inÂ the U.S. and Canada, slotting above the subcompactÂ Chevrolet SonicÂ and compactÂ Chevrolet CruzeÂ but under the full-sizeÂ Chevrolet Impala.
For 2019 - the fourth model year of the ninth-gen modelÂ - the Malibu received a midcycleÂ enhancement, otherwise known as a facelift or refresh,Â that consists of revised exterior styling,Â a newÂ Malibu RSÂ trim level,Â aÂ CVT transmissionÂ for L, LS, LT and RS models, a new infotainmentÂ system, a new 8-inch reconfigurable driverÂ information center (DIC), LED headlamps on the Premier model, and variousÂ other new features.
The ChevroletÂ Malibu is producedÂ at the following GM plants:
- GM Fairfax plantÂ in Kansas City, Kansas, USA supplying the Americas
- GM Bupyeong plantÂ in South Korea supplying Eurasia
- Shanghai GMÂ Jinqiao North in China (GM China) supplying China
Related News & Info
- GM news
- GM forums
- RunningÂ GM salesÂ results
- Chevrolet MalibuÂ information