Buick Regal discount offers for the TourX wagon were very generous in recent months. Offers during the second half of 2019 included a 16 percent markdown in September, a 20 percent markdown in November, and another 20 percent discount in December. And now, for January 2020, Buick is still offering a worthwhile incentive, though it isn’t nearly as generous as the aforementioned offers.
This month’s offers include a cashback rebate of over $5,000, or a separate incentive that includes a lesser cashback rebate plus special financing. That said, we should point out that this month’s combined offer is also less significant than similar incentives in recent months.
Nationwide Buick Regal discount offers for the 2019 TourX during the month of January 2020 are as follows:
- Retail Offer: $5,500 consumer cash
- Finance Offer: $1,000 cash + 0 percent APR for 72 months
- Must finance with GM Financial
The above Buick Regal discount offers seem to be applicable to all 2019 TourX models except the base 1SV trim. For reference, here are the 2019 Buick TourX models and their respective MSRPs, $925 destination freight charge included:
- TourX 1SV (Base) – $29,995
- Preferred – $33,595
- Essence – $35,995
- Must take delivery by February 3rd, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
About Buick Regal
TheÂ Buick RegalÂ is a midsize-sizeÂ premiumÂ passenger vehicleÂ line that is currently in its sixth generation and slots above the compact Excelle and Verano (in China) and below the full-size LaCrosse (in North America and in China).Â The Regal family currentlyÂ consists of the following models:
- Regal Sportback - a four-door Regal sedan with a liftback trunk
- Regal GS -Â a four-door Regal Sportback with several performance upgrades
- Regal TourX - a five-door ruggedized wagon
Buick revealed the all-new RegalÂ in April 2017 at the New York Auto Show andÂ the vehiclesÂ launched for the 2018 model year. The sixth-gen model is based onÂ theÂ GM E2Â platform, which also underpins the 2016 and newerÂ Chevrolet MalibuÂ and upcomingÂ Cadillac XT4.Â The Regal is also sold as theÂ second-generation Opel-Vauxhall InsigniaÂ and the NGÂ 2018 Holden CommodoreÂ in Australia and New Zealand by GM subsidiaryÂ Holden.
Prior to the launch of the sixth-gen model, the fifth-generation Regal was available for a total of seven model years, from 2011 thru 2017.Â That model rode on theÂ GM Epsilon II platformÂ also shared with the first-gen Opel-Vauxhall Insignia and eighth-generation Malibu.
For the 2019 model year, the Buick Regal family gets a new Avenir trim level, along with Whisper Beige seats with Ebony interior accents for the Regal Sportback as well as a newÂ cabin air ionizerÂ for the Sportback and TourX models.
The sixth-gen Buick Regal is built at the following facilities:
- Opel RÃ¼sselsheim plantÂ in Germany, satisfying North American markets, and
- Shanghai-GM Jinqiao South plant operated byÂ GM ChinaÂ and its partner, SAIC,Â satisfyingÂ the Chinese market
Related News & Info
- GM news
- GM forums
- Buick RegalÂ information
- RunningÂ GM salesÂ results