For this holiday season, a new Buick discount cuts the price of select 2019 Enclave models by up to 17 percent. The offer is slightly less generous than last month’s 20-percent discount. That said, it is more worthwhile than other recent offers, including the 13-percent incentive in September, and 14-percent rebate in October.
The nationwide Buick discount offer for the Enclave are as follows:
- Retail Offer: 17 percent below MSRP
- This Buick discount is available for most 2019 Enclave models
- Finance Offer: $250 Cash + 0 percent APR for 72 Months
- This Buick discount is available for all 2019 Enclave models except base Preferred (1SV)
- Offer valid for all, well-qualified buyers
As such, this Buick rebate brings the price of a range-topping 2019 Enclave Avenir FWD model with an MSRP of $58,800 down to $48,804 via the following incentive structure:
- $4,824 price reduction below MSRP + $5,172 purchase allowance = $9,996 total discount
It’s worth highlighting that the above Buick discount offer of 17 percent is almost as generous as the 18-percent discount in May, which was previously the largest rebate for the nameplate this year. It has since been topped by November’s 20-percent offer.
And, somewhat similar to last month’s offer, this month’s Buick discount is only available to current eligible non-GM lessees. This means a customer must lease a 2005 or newer non-GM vehicle in order to qualify. Loyal GM owners have found such discounts to be problematic in the past. The restriction differs from offers in recent months, which were only available to non-GM owners, rather than lessees.
This Buick Enclave discount is applicable to most 2019 models. For reference, here are the applicable 2019 Buick Enclave MSRPs by trim level, $1,195 destination freight charge included:
- Essence FWD (1SL) – $43,195
- Premium FWD (1SN) – $49,295
- Avenir FWD (1SP) – $54,695
- Essence AWD (1SL) – $45,195
- Premium AWD (1SN) – $51,595
- Avenir AWD (1SP) – $56,995
- Must take delivery by January 2nd, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
About Buick Enclave
The first generation Enclave was introduced for the 2009 model year to replace the Buick Rendezvous. It rode on the GM Lambda platform and was discontinued in 2017. The current, second-generation model was introduced for the 2018 model year. It rides on the extended-length GM C1 platform shared with the second-generation Chevrolet Traverse. A shorter variant of the same platform underpins the second-gen GMC Acadia and Cadillac XT5.
For the 2019 model year, the Enclave receives a new FWD Preferred (1SD) equipment group, the addition of the automatic function for the heated steering wheel and front row heated seats, as well as a new Ebony with Ebony interior accents interior.
Compared to its first-generation predecessor, the second-gen Enclave is an all-new vehicle that is larger, lighter, sleeker and more modern. It also introduces new trim levels, including the range-topping Enclave Avenir.