GMC Yukon discount offers have been rather generous throughout the second-half of the 2019 calendar year, with a 12-percent rebate being offered from August through November. And now, in light of the holiday season, a new offer reduces the price of most 2019 Yukon models by 15 percent.
It’s worth noting that, unlike the previous offers, this month’s headline-making offer is available to all buyers, and is no longer exclusive to current GM owners and lessees.
The notable GMC discounts seem to be an effort to keep volume steady through the fourth quarter and deter potential customers who could be piqued by newer offerings, particularly those from Ford (Expedition) and Nissan (Armada). That said, the new-generation, 2021 GMC Yukon will be revealed in January.
The nationwide GMC discount offers on the Yukon during the month of December 2019 are as follows:
- Finance offer: $500 + 0 percent APR (interest-free) for 72 months when financing with GM Financial
- Retail offer: 15 percent below MSRP for all buyers
The following example offer of the 15-percent GMC Yukon discount is provided, wherein the discount is applied to a 2019 Yukon Denali model with an MSRP of $77,405:
- $7,164 price reduction below MSRP + $4,447 purchase allowance = $11,611 total discount
- Discounted price: $65,794
For reference, we’ve listed the starting prices of all 2019 GMC Yukon models below, which include the $1,295 destination freight charge:
- SLE – $50,895
- SLT Standard – $56,095
- SLT – $58,895
- Denali – $67,995
GMC Yukon XL:
- SLE – $53,695
- SLT Standard – $58,895
- SLT – $61,695
- Denali – $70,795
- Must take delivery by January 2nd, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.