A new GMC Sierra HD discount aims to spread some holiday cheer as the headline-making offer reduces the price of most 2019 Sierra 2500HD and 3500HD pickup trucks by 15 percent. The incentive is a smidge more generous than recent offers, including last month’s 14-percent discount as well as the 13-percent discount offered in previous months.
GMC appears to be offering the following nationwide incentive offers for the Sierra HD during the month of December 2019:
- Cash offer: 15 percent below MSRP
- Finance offer: 0 percent APR for 60 months + $500 APR Cash when financing with GM Financial
The following example of the 15-percent GMC Sierra HD discount incentive is provided for a 2019 Sierra 2500HD Denali 4WD Crew Cab model equipped with the Duramax Plus Package:
- $7,343 price reduction + $3,471 purchase allowance = $10,814 total off the MSRP for current GM owners and lessees who finance with GM Financial.
As such, the GMC Sierra HD discount reduces the price of the model in the example from $72,095 to $61,281. Unlike the offers in previous months, this incentive is not restricted to current GM owners and lessees, and is available to all buyers.
- Must take delivery by January 2nd, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.