GMC Rebate Reduces Sierra 1500 Price By 20 Percent In December 20190
For the month of December 2019, a GMC rebate reduces select 2019 Sierra pickup trucks by as much as 20 percent, which equates to well over $11,000 in some cases. Shoppers keeping an eye out for deals on new cars and trucks will recognize the 20-percent discount from GMC, as similar offers were available earlier in the year. However, the discount in July was limited to Double Cab models.
We should also point out that, similar to last month’s Sierra 1500 offer, this GMC rebate is no longer exclusive to current GM owners and lessees. Additionally, GMC seems to have increased some of the cashback rebates included in a couple of combined, special-financing offers.
Nationwide GMC rebate offers for Sierra 1500 models during the month of December are as follows:
- 2019 Sierra 1500 (Crew Cab SLT models): 0 percent interest for 72 months + $3,000 cash for well-qualified buyers who finance with GM Financial
- 2019 Sierra 1500 (Crew Cab SLT models): 20 percent cash rebate below MSRP
- 2019 Sierra 1500 (All Double Cab models): 20 percent cash rebate below MSRP
- 2019 Sierra 1500 (All Double Cab models): 0 percent interest for 72 months + $2,000 cash for well-qualified buyers who finance with GM Financial
In the example offer provided above, the GMC rebate lowers the price of a 2019 Sierra Crew Cab SLT model from $58,250 to a more palatable $46,600.
We should note that there are no nationwide GMC discount offers available for 2019 Sierra K2 models, also know as the Sierra 1500 Limited. However, dealer markdowns may still enable customers to purchase a K2 model for a worthwhile price, although there may not be a wide selection left on dealer lots.
- Must take delivery by January 2nd, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
- Sweepstakes Of The Month: Win a 2023 Corvette Z06 Convertible. Details here.