In recognition of the 2019 holiday season, a new Chevrolet Trax offer gives employee discount pricing to all buyers. How’s that for some holiday cheer? Sure, this new Chevrolet Trax offer may not be as worthwhile as the 20-percent discount offered last month, but we just think that’s all the more reason to save while you can.
Nationwide Chevrolet Trax discount offers in December 2019 are as follows:
- 2019 Trax Retail Offer: $3,750 total cash allowance + $1,755 employee discount for everyone = $5,505 total discount
- Example offer based on 2019 Trax Premier model with an MSRP of $28,595
- 2019 Trax Finance Offer: $2,250 cash allowance + 0 percent APR (interest-free) financing for 72 months for well-qualified buyers
- 2020 Trax Retail Offer: $1,755 employee discount for everyone + $1,000 customer cash + $1,250 purchase bonus cash = $4,005 total discount
- Example offer based on 2020 Trax Premier model with an MSRP of $28,595
- 2020 Trax Finance Offer: $750 cash allowance + 0 percent APR (interest-free) financing for 72 months for well-qualified buyers
Shoppers should note that the above Chevrolet Trax offers will be valid through January 2nd, 2020. It’s also worth highlighting the fact that there are Chevrolet Trax discount offers for 2020 models this month. Chevy had discounted such models by $1,000 in October, but did not make any 2020 discounts available last month.
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 and 2020 Chevrolet Trax trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $995 destination freight charge included (note, prices have remained the same for the 2020 model year):
- LS – $22,295
- LT – $24,195
- Premier – $28,595
- Must take delivery by January 2nd, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
About ChevroletÂ Trax
The Chevrolet Trax is a subcompact crossover utility vehicle. It slots below the Equinox as Chevrolet's smallest CUV andÂ rides onÂ theÂ GM Gamma 2 platformÂ shared with the Chevrolet Sonic/Aveo and Buick Encore. The model wasÂ Chevrolet's first offeringÂ inÂ the subcompact (B segment) crossover space and theÂ second (after the Nissan Juke) to launch in its segment in the U.S. market.
Having launchedÂ for the 2015 model year in the U.S., the TraxÂ received a refresh for the 2017 model yearÂ thatÂ consisted of all-new front and rear fascias,Â the replacement of the LTZ trim by the new range-topping Premier model, revised interior, a new infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility, and more.
The 2018 Chevy TraxÂ represents the fourthÂ model year of the first-generation Trax and receivesÂ several changesÂ including three new exterior colors, a newÂ Trax Redline EditionÂ model, and several equipment-level changes. The 2019 Trax got three newÂ exterior colors and a new Premier badge on the tailgate. The 2020 model is expected to be the last model year of the current, first-generationÂ Trax beforeÂ an all-new, second-generation model arrives.
The Trax, which is called the Chevrolet Tracker in some markets likeÂ South America, Russia and the CIS, is builtÂ atÂ the following GMÂ plants:
- GM Bupyeong factoryÂ in Bupyeong-Gu, South Korea operatedÂ byÂ GM KoreaÂ - supplies Eurasia, North America and Holden Trax to Australia/New Zealand
- GM San Luis Potosi factoryÂ in San Luis, Mexico operated byÂ GM MexicoÂ - supplies North America
- GM Dongyue SouthÂ in Yantai, Shandong, China operated byÂ GM ChinaÂ and SAIC - suppliesÂ China
Related News & Info
- GM news
- GM forums
- Chevrolet TraxÂ information
- RunningÂ GM salesÂ results