Chevrolet Spark discount offers have been relatively conservative these past few months, with a rebate of $2,000 off being the most memorable. So, for this holiday season, a new Chevrolet Spark discount drops the price of select models by $3,436 during the month of December 2019. It’s worth pointing out that this incentive nearly doubles the previous offer.
Nationwide Chevrolet Spark discount offers in December 2019 are as follows:
- Financing offer: $1,500 APR cash + 0 percent APR (interest-free) for 72 months when financing through GM Financial
- Available for 2019 and 2020 Spark models
- Retail offer: $2,500 total cash allowance + $936 employee discount = $3,436 total discount
In the example provided, the retail offer drops the price of a 2020 Spark 2LT with Preferred Equipment Group from $18,595 to $15,159. While the headline-making $3,436 Chevrolet Spark discount may not sound like a large sum of money, it’s quite a bit when you consider the fact that it’s a price reduction of over 18 percent.
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 and 2020 Spark trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $875 destination freight charge included (note that pricing remains unchanged for the 2020 model year):
- LS – $14,095
- LT – $15,995
- Activ – $17,095
- 2LT – $17,495
- Must take delivery by January 2nd, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.