Chevrolet rebate offers for the Equinox are applicable to both 2019 and 2020 models during the month of December 2019. As part of the holiday season, the Bow Tie brand is including an employee discount offer with the aforementioned incentives. The largest offers are $6,163 for 2020 models or $6,750 for 2019 models.
To compare, last month Chevy offered a 20-percent discount for 2019 models and a 15-percent discount for 2020 models as part of its Black Friday sales event, which equated to $8,000 and $6,000, respectively. As such, this month’s offer is on par with the 15-percent offer, though not as generous as the 20-percent offer.
Chevy has been offering worthwhile incentives for the Equinox, starting with a 21-percent discount in March, followed by a 20-percent discount in April, and a 14-percent discount in June. However, it’s worth noting that the incentives were more conservative at times, such as the $4,000 discount offered in October.
Nationwide Chevrolet rebate offers for the Chevrolet Equinox during December 2019 are as follows:
- 2019 Equinox Retail Offer: $6,750 total discount for select models
- Example offer: $3,250 employee discount + $1,500 customer cash + $2,000 purchase bonus cash = $6,750 total discount
- Example based on 2019 Chevrolet Equinox AWD Premier with an MSRP of $40,290. Discounted price: $33,540
- 2019 Equinox Finance Offer: 0 percent APR (interest-free) for 72 months + $1,750 total cash allowance for well-qualified buyers who borrow from GM Financial
- 2020 Equinox Retail Offer: $6,163 below MSRP on select models
- Example offer: $2,913 employee discount + $1,500 customer cash + $1,750 purchase bonus cash = $6,163 total discount
- Example based on 2020 Chevrolet Equinox AWD Premier with an MSRP of $38,545. Discounted price: $32,382
- 2020 Equinox Finance Offer: 0 percent APR (interest-free) for 72 months + $1,500 total cash allowance for well-qualified buyers who borrow from GM Financial
Interested parties should note that the above cashback incentive and finance offers will run through January 2nd, 2020. It’s also worth noting that all current Chevrolet rebate offers for the Equinox are available to any potential buyer, rather than being limited to competitive owners or to current GM owners. That should appease current GM owners disgruntled by the automaker’s recent incentives exclusively for owners of competitive makes.
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 and 2020 Chevrolet Equinox trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $1,195 destination freight charge included:
- L – $24,995
- LS – $27,095
- LT – $28,395
- Premier – $32,295
- L – $24,995
- LS – $27,495
- LT – $28,695
- Premier – $32,595
- Must take delivery by January 2nd, 2020, unless otherwise specified.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
About ChevroletÂ Equinox
The Chevrolet EquinoxÂ is a compactÂ crossover. It slots aboveÂ theÂ ChevroletÂ TraxÂ and below theÂ Chevrolet Traverse. It will also be positioned belowÂ the rumored to beÂ theÂ future Chevrolet Blazer. The first-generation Equinox ran from theÂ 2005-2009 model years and was based on the first-generationÂ Theta platform.Â TheÂ second-generation EquinoxÂ was offeredÂ from the 2010-2017Â model years and was based on the Theta 2 platform. Both the first- and second-generation models were "tweeners", in that they straddled the compact and midsize CUV segments in size. TheÂ third-generation model was introduced for the 2018 model year. It rides on theÂ GM D2Â platformÂ shared with the second-generationÂ GMC Terrain,Â Chevrolet Cruze, andÂ Chevrolet VoltÂ and, unlike its two predecessors, isÂ positionedÂ squarely in the compact segment.
The third-generation, 2018 and newerÂ EquinoxÂ featuresÂ an all-new exterior andÂ interior, while beingÂ slightly smallerÂ insideÂ andÂ outÂ compared toÂ the outgoingÂ model. It also offersÂ an all-new engineÂ lineup andÂ an all-new lightweight architectureÂ that enables a weight savings of overÂ 400 pounds compared to the second-gen model. As a result, theÂ new EquinoxÂ gets better fuel economy while also delivering improvements in ride, handling, packaging, and safety.
TheÂ EquinoxÂ is assembled at the following GM plants:
- GM CAMI plantÂ in Ontario, Canada operated byÂ GM Canada
- GM Ramos plantÂ in Ramos Arizpe,Â Coahuila, Mexico operated byÂ GM Mexico
- Wuhan II plant in Hubei, China operated byÂ Shanghai-GM
Related News & Info
- GM news
- GM forums
- ChevroletÂ EquinoxÂ information
- RunningÂ GM salesÂ results