For the 2019 holiday season, the Bow Tie brand has rolled out a variety of Chevrolet discount offers, the most significant one being employee discount pricing available to all buyers. In the example offer provided by the automaker, this can equate to nearly $12,000 off select 2019 Silverado 1500 models.
Other Chevrolet discount offers for the Silverado in December 2019 include a combined offer that includes cashback plus interest-free financing, as well as 20 percent off select 2019 Silverado 1500 models. The incentive may look familiar to those keeping an eye on incentives for the all-new Silverado 1500, as Chevy just recently discounted the Silverado by 20 percent in November, as well as in July and in August.
Nationwide Chevrolet discount offers for the all-new Silverado 1500 pickup truck on the T1 platform during December 2019 are as follows:
- 2019 Silverado 1500: Employee discount pricing
- 2019 Silverado 1500: 0 percent APR for 72 months + rebate of up to $2,750 for well-qualified buyers financing with GM Financial
- 2019 Silverado Double Cab LT with All Star and Z71 packages:
- 20 percent price reduction below MSRP
- 2019 Silverado Crew Cab LT & LTZ with All Star and Z71 packages:
- 19 percent price reduction below MSRP
GM provides the following example for the largest Chevrolet offer of $11,860 as it applies to a 2019 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LT All Star Z71 model with an MSRP of $51,175:
- $6,000 total cash allowance + $4,860 price reduction below MSRP + $1,000 option package discount = $11,860 total discount
The above Chevrolet discount offer lowers the price of said model to a much more palatable $39,315.
For reference, here are the 2019 Silverado 1500 trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs:
- Work Truck – $29,895
- Custom – $36,195
- LT – $38,495
- RST – $40,395
- Custom Trail Boss – $41,095
- LTZ – $44,595
- LT Trail Boss – $49,895
- High Country – $54,595
Interested buyers should take note of the requirements for each of the Chevrolet discount offers on the Silverado 1500 during the month of December 2019, as they vary from model to model. In fact, even the body configuration (cab and bed) is taken into account. That said, the main restrictions appear to be for models equipped with specific packages, including the All Star Edition and Z71 Off-Road packages.
For reference, here’s a comprehensive list of all the Chevrolet offers for the T1 2019 Silverado so far this year, with the offers typically being limited to specific models/trims:
- January 2019 (introduced mid-month): $6,505 off
- February 2019: over $7,000 off
- March 2019: over $9,000 off
- April 2019: over $9,500 off
- May 2019: over $9,000 off
- June 2019: over $8,500 off
- July 2019: 20 percent off
- August 2019: 20 percent off
- September 2019: $9,760 off
- October 2019: $9,510 off
- November 2019: 20 percent off
- Must take delivery by January 2nd, 2020, unless otherwise specified
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
About ChevroletÂ Silverado
The Chevrolet Silverado is a lineup of full-size pickup trucks soldÂ primarily in North America, but also in the Middle East and inÂ certain markets in South America. Slotting above the mid-sizeÂ Chevrolet ColoradoÂ (known as the S10 in some markets),Â the Silverado is Chevrolet's largest pickup truck and currently consists of the 1500 light duty model, twoÂ Heavy Duty modelsÂ - the 2500HD and 3500HD, as well asÂ Conventional Class 4, Class 5 and Class 6 Medium DutyÂ models - theÂ Silverado 4500HDÂ andÂ Silverado 5500HDÂ and Silverado 6500HD.
TheÂ 2018Â Chevy SilveradoÂ represents theÂ fifthÂ model year of the third-generation Silverado. It is based on theÂ GM K2 platformÂ shared with other full-size pickup trucks and SUVs from GM. Though theÂ lineÂ sold relativelyÂ well,Â itÂ became less competitive in the marketplace with time when compared to its primaryÂ FordÂ F-Series rival, due to lacking cutting-edge features such asÂ turbocharged engines, a rugged off-road variant such as theÂ Ford F-150 Raptor, a diesel engine option in the light duty (1500) model,Â and also variousÂ modern features and equipment.
Luckily,Â an all-new SilveradoÂ arrived for the 2019 model year that addressesÂ manyÂ of theÂ issuesÂ ofÂ its predecessor model. Customers began taking delivery of the all-new truck in the second half of August 2018.
Chevrolet says that the all-new 2019 Silverado isÂ the result ofÂ over 7,000 customer interviewsÂ - the most intensive research in itsÂ history. The new modelÂ usesÂ higher grade alloy steel in the bed floorÂ as well as variousÂ mixed materialsÂ that resultÂ in aÂ reduction in weight and improved performance, with weight falling about 450 pounds. The truck alsoÂ offers an expanded amount of modelsÂ for a total of eight, includingÂ the newÂ 2019 Silverado Trailboss.
RidingÂ onÂ GM's newÂ T1 platformÂ shared with other future GM full-size trucks and SUVs, the 2019Â Silverado offers more technology, convenience features, andÂ engine/transmission combinations. While details ofÂ five powertrain combos have already been revealed,Â GM has not yet shared details of theÂ newÂ inline-sixÂ 3.0L Duramax Diesel engine, only stating that it will be "best-performing" and that it will be mated toÂ GM's new 10-speedÂ transmission.
Having overhauled the Silverado 1500, Chevy will next overhaul the Silverado Heavy Duty. The brandÂ released a teaser imageÂ of theÂ upcoming all-new 2020 Silverado HD in April 2018 and announced the vehicle in November 2018. The truck will launch in the 2019 calendar year as a 2020 model.
The 2020 Silverado HD willÂ be comprisedÂ of the Silverado 2500HD and Silverado 3500HD that ride on a moreÂ robust and capableÂ version of the new T1 platform when compared to the 2019 Silverado 1500, whileÂ sharing many high-techÂ features and design elementsÂ withÂ its light duty brother.
Completing the overhauled SilveradoÂ family is the 2019 Silverado Medium Duty series, comprised of the Silverado 4500HD, 5500HD, and 6500HD.
The ChevroletÂ Silverado is builtÂ atÂ the followingÂ GM plants:
- GM Flint AssemblyÂ in Flint, Michigan, USA
- GM Fort Wayne AssemblyÂ in Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA
- GM Oshawa AssemblyÂ Â inÂ Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
- GM SilaoÂ in Silao, Guanajuato, Mexico
- Navistar Springfield Assembly in Springfield, Ohio, USA (Silverado Medium Duty only)
Related News & Info
- GM news
- GM forum
- Chevrolet SilveradoÂ information
- 2016 Chevrolet Silverado
- 2017 Chevrolet Silverado
- 2018 Chevrolet Silverado
- 2018 Chevrolet Silverado
- 2018 Chevrolet Silverado Changes
- 2018 Chevrolet Silverado Lineup
- 2018 Chevrolet Silverado Order Guide
- 2018 Chevrolet Silverado
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado
- 2020 Chevrolet Silverado
- Next Chevrolet Silverado
- RunningÂ GM salesÂ results