For the month of December 2019, a new Chevrolet discount reduces the price of select Bolt EV models by nearly $8,500. The rebate is quite a bit larger than recent offers, including the $5,500 discount in July. In addition to the aforementioned December discount, a second, separate offer includes cash plus interest-free financing.
Nationwide Chevrolet discount offers on the 2019 Bolt EV for December 2019 are as follows:
- Cash offer: $5,500 total cash allowance + $2,928 employee discount For everyone = $8,428 total discount
- Finance offer: $3,250 APR cash + 0 percent (interest-free) financing for 72 months with GM Financial
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 Bolt EV trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $875 destination freight charge included:
- LT – $37,495
- Premier – $41,895
The headlining Chevrolet discount as it applies to an in-stock 2019 Bolt EV Premier with an MSRP of $43,240 reduces the starting price of that model to just $34,812, more affordable than a regularly priced 2019 Bolt EV LT.
- Must take delivery by January 2nd, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
About ChevroletÂ Bolt EV
The ChevroletÂ Bolt EV is a battery-electric vehicle (BEV) from General Motorsâ€™ Chevrolet brand.Â Officially positioned as a crossover by Chevrolet, theÂ five-door subcompact hatchbackÂ offers over 200 miles of range on a full charge while also featuring advanced connectivity technologies designed to enhance and personalize the driving experience.
The Chevy Bolt EVÂ received a few minorÂ updates and changes forÂ the 2019 model year, which is itsÂ third model year of the first-generationÂ Bolt EVÂ in the United States market. In addition to three new colors, the Bolt EV also received the following:
- Addition of a new smartphone interface for vehicle entry, start and operationÂ exclusively forÂ fleetÂ orders only; late availability
- Addition ofÂ Tire Fill Alert
- Newfound availability ofÂ Driver Confidence II PackageÂ on LT model. Previously, the package was only available on the Premier trim level. The packageÂ includes:
The Bolt EV isÂ assembled at the following plants:
- Vehicle assembly:Â GM Lake Orion plantÂ in Orion Township, Michigan, USA operated byÂ GM USA
- Battery and motor drive unit: Incheon, South Korea
Related News & Info
- GM news
- GM forums
- Chevrolet Bolt EVÂ information
- RunningÂ GM salesÂ results