Compared to recent offers, this month’s Cadillac XT5 discount is a bit more generous, as the combined offer includes both a cashback rebate and interest-free financing. For instance, the discount in October forced buyers to choose between a similar rebate or low-interest financing. We’d say this month’s offer is even more worthwhile than the $3,000 discount offered in June. Interested parties should note that the headlining offer will remain valid through January 2nd, 2020.
The nationwide Cadillac XT5 discount offers during December 2019 are as follows:
- Retail Offer I: $1,000 cash for everyone
- Retail Offer II: $2,000 cash for current eligible Cadillac owners and lessees
- To qualify, buyer must show proof of current Cadillac ownership or lease through GM Financial. This offer is not available with some other offers.
- Finance Offer: $1,000 cash + 0 percent APR financing for 72 months when banking through GM Financial. This offer is not available with some other offers.
- Lease Offer (for current Cadillac lessees): $2,000 toward the lease of a new XT5.
- To qualify, buyer must show proof of current Cadillac lease through GM Financial. This offer is not available with some other offers.
For reference, here are the 2019 XT5 trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $995 destination charge included:
- Standard – $42,690
- Luxury – $49,490
- Premium Luxury – $55,190
- Platinum – $66,890
Applied to a 2019 XT5 Platinum model with a starting MSRP of $66,890, the $1,000 discount reduces the starting price to a slightly more modest $65,890. Meanwhile, the discount drops the starting price of the Standard (base) model to $41,690.
- Must take delivery by January 2nd, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
AboutÂ CadillacÂ XT5
The Cadillac XT5Â is a premium luxury crossover that replaced the Cadillac SRX in the Cadillac range. The XT5 slots between the compactÂ Cadillac XT4Â and upcomingÂ three-rowÂ Cadillac XT6 in theÂ Cadillac lineup.
Currently in its firstÂ generation, the XT5Â was introduced for the 2017 model year. The vehicle isÂ based on the regular-length wheelbaseÂ variant of theÂ GM C1 platformÂ shared with the second-generationÂ GMC AcadiaÂ and upcoming,Â future Chevrolet Blazer. A longer-wheelbase variant of the same platform underpins the second-genÂ Chevrolet TraverseÂ andÂ Buick Enclave.
For the 2019 model year, the XT5 deletes four existing exterior colors to make room for fourÂ newÂ ones, while makingÂ a coupleÂ package-level changes: the Driver Awareness PackageÂ becomes standard on the Luxury modelÂ while the Driver Assist Package becomes standard on the Platinum model.Â Two sets of 20-inch wheels become available. In addition, the 2019 XT5Â receives a new, second-generation wireless smartphone charging system that is higherÂ power is now compatible with Apple iPhones. Finally, ProvenceÂ leather replaces micro-suede on the mid-panel of the instrument panel.
The 2020 model year will deliver a mid cycle update that includes revised trim level structure (adopting the Cadillac Y trim level strategy),Â slight revisions to the exterior design, a few small updates to the interior, and the introduction of a 9-speed automatic transmission in place of the 8-speed unit on the 2017-2019 models.
TheÂ XT5 is producedÂ across the following GM plants globally:
- GM Spring Hill factoryÂ in Tennessee operated byÂ GM USAÂ supplying North America,Â Middle East,Â Europe, and Russia
- Cadillac China Jinqiao factoryÂ operated byÂ Shanghai-GMÂ supplyingÂ China