Cadillac Mexico sales increased 11 percent to 107 units in October 2019 compared to October 2018.
Individual model sales performance was as follows:
- Cadillac ATS sales decreased 100 percent to 0 units
- Cadillac CTS sales decreased 60 percent to 2 units
- Cadillac Escalade sales decreased 43.33 percent to 34 units
- Cadillac XT4 sales totaled 46 units
- Cadillac XT5 sales increased 25 percent to 25 units
- Cadillac does not market the CT6 nor the XTS in Mexico
During the first ten months of the 2019 calendar year, Cadillac Mexico sales increased 5 percent to 903 units.
Sales Results - October 2019 - Mexico - Cadillac
|MODEL||OCT 2019 / OCT 2018||OCTOBER 2019||OCTOBER 2018||YTD 2019 / YTD 2018||YTD 2019||YTD 2018|
The GM Authority Take
The healthy increase in Cadillac Mexico sales in October was really prominent for several reasons. First, the 107 units delivered last month represent the luxury brand’s second-best sales performance in the market year to date, behind the 131 units delivered in April. In addition, the increase seen in October allowed Cadillac to deliver the best result among all GM brands in Mexico during the tenth month of the year, enabling it to escape the negative trend that the Mexican market has experienced for more than two years.
The positive performance of Cadillac Mexico sales in October is primarily the result of healthy XT4 sales and an increase in XT5 sales, which accounted for more than 65 percent of the brand’s sales in the market. The compact crossover matched its record of 46 units sold (as registered in April), while the midsize utility achieved its first increase in eight months. In contrast, the Escalade and Cadillac’s entire sedan range suffered significant double-digit contractions year after year.
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to Cadillac Mexico sales in October 2018, except when noted
Further Reading & Sales Reporting
- GM news
- Running GM sales results
- Running Cadillac sales results
- GM Q4 2019 sales numbers:
- GM Q4 2019 sales U.S.A.
- Chevrolet sales Q4 2019 U.S.A.
- Cadillac sales Q4 2019 U.S.A.
- Buick sales Q4 2019 U.S.A.
- GMC sales Q4 2019 U.S.A.
- GM Canada sales Q4 2019
- Chevrolet Canada sales Q4 2019
- Cadillac Canada sales Q4 2019
- Buick Canada sales Q4 2019
- GMC Canada sales Q4 2019
- GM Mexico sales Q4 2019
- GM Mexico sales October 2019
- GM Mexico sales November 2019 sales
- Chevrolet Mexico November 2019 sales
- Buick Mexico November 2019 sales
- GMC Mexico November 2019 sales
- Cadillac Mexico November 2019 sales
- GM Mexico sales December 2019
- Chevrolet Mexico December 2019 sales
- Buick Mexico December 2019 sales
- GMC Mexico December 2019 sales
- Cadillac Mexico December 2019 sales
- GM China sales Q4 2019
- Chevrolet China Q4 2019 sales
- Buick China Q4 2019 sales
- Cadillac China Q4 2019 sales
- GM Brazil sales Q4 2019
- GM South Korea sales Q4 2019
- GM Q4 2019 sales U.S.A.