Cadillac discount incentives for the 2020 XT6 are rather insignificant during the month of December 2019. The conservative offers are to be expected, as the brand-new nameplate just entered the market at the very end of the Q2 2019. To our knowledge, this is the most cash Cadillac has ever offered for the 2020 XT6, but it isn’t a typical discount for shoppers looking to purchase a vehicle.
The nationwide Cadillac discount offer on the 2020 XT6 for December 2019 is as follows:
- 2020 XT6 (lease): $1,500 cash for current eligible GM lessees
- To qualify, buyer must have a lease through GM Financial
- 2020 XT6 FWD Premium Luxury (lease): $489 per month for 36 months
- $4,949 due at signing
- Monthly payments total $17,604
For reference, here are the 2020 XT6 trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $995 destination charge included:
- Premium Luxury – $53,690
- Sport – $58,090
It’s worth highlighting that the Cadillac discount offer is available to both 2020 XT6 Premium Luxury and Sport models.
- Must take delivery by January 2nd, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
About Cadillac XT6
The Cadillac XT6 is a three-row premium luxury crossover. The model represents a new addition to the Cadillac model range as part of the brand's crossover expansion strategy. It slots above the the compact Cadillac XT4 and midsize Cadillac XT5 in the Cadillac crossover SUV lineup. Its size classification can be best described as "midsize plus", as it is bigger than midsize but not big enough to be classified as full-size.
The XT6 was announced at the 2019 North American International Auto Show in January 2019 and goes on sale in the spring of the 2019 calendar year as a 2020 model. It is based on the regular-length variant of the GM C1 platform shared with the XT5, but with more rear overhang than the XT5. That extended rear overhang enables it to accommodate a third row. The rest of the vehicle is very similar to the XT5, including its engine, transmission, and cockpit.
The XT5 is produced at the following GM plants globally:
- GM Spring Hill factory in Tennessee or GM Lansing Delta plant operated by GM USA supplying North American markets
- Cadillac China Jinqiao factory operated by Shanghai-GM supplying the Chinese market