Buick discount offers for the Encore subcompact SUV have been on a steady rise, starting with the 20-percent discount in October before growing to 22 percent off in November. And now, to spread more of that holiday cheer around, a new Buick discount drops the price of select 2019 Encore models by a lofty 25 percent.
Shoppers should note that, similar to previous offers, this Buick discount remains exclusive to non-GM owners. In that regard, we believe that this incentive is an effort to maintain sales volume in an ultra-competitive segment.
Nationwide Buick discount offers on the 2019 Encore during the month of December 2019 are as follows:
- Retail offer: 25 percent off MSRP for 2019 Encore Preferred FWD models
- This Buick discount offer will run thru January 2nd, 2020
- Finance offer: 0-percent APR for 72 months
- Excludes base 1SV models
- Buyer must borrow from GM Financial
- Some markets are including a cashback incentive with the finance offer
The offer represents the largest Buick discount offer for the Encore so far in 2019 on a percentage basis, with the second-biggest rebate being 22 percent off in November. That deal was also restricted to those who didn’t own a GM product.
To reiterate, the deal in December is also only applicable to those who currently do not own a GM product (non-GM, 2005 and newer), and are financing the purchase through GM Financial. For reference, here are the 2019 Buick Encore starting MSRPs by trim level, which include the $995 destination freight charge:
- Encore (1SV) – $24,195
- Preferred (1SB) – $25,595
- Sport Touring (1SH) – $26,795
- Essence (1SL) – $30,295
In the example offer provided, the Buick discount reduces the price of a 2019 Encore Preferred FWD (front-wheel-drive) model with an MSRP of $26,910 using the following incentive:
- $1,728 price reduction below MSRP + $5,000 purchase allowance = total rebate of $6,728
- Discounted price: $20,182
- Must take delivery by January 2nd, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
AboutÂ Buick Encore
TheÂ Buick Encore is a subcompact crossover utility vehicle (CUV). ItÂ slots below theÂ EnvisionÂ as Buick'sÂ smallest CUV andÂ rides onÂ theÂ GM Gamma 2 platformÂ shared mostÂ directly with theÂ Chevrolet Trax;Â a variant of the architecture is also shared withÂ theÂ Chevrolet Sonic/Aveo. The model wasÂ Buick's first offeringÂ inÂ the subcompact (B segment) crossover space.
Having launchedÂ for theÂ 2013 model year in the U.S., the TraxÂ received a refresh for the 2017 model yearÂ thatÂ consisted of all-new front and rear fascias, an updated interior, a new infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility, and more.
The 2018Â Buick EncoreÂ represents theÂ fifth model year of the first-generationÂ Encore. The modelÂ receivesÂ several changesÂ includingÂ one new exterior color, aÂ cabin ionizer, capless fuel fill, and several package-level changes. The 2019Â Encore gotÂ two newÂ exterior colors, the deletion of the Preferred II (1SD) and Premium (1SN) trim levels, and a new Safety Package called Safety Package II.Â The 2020 model is expected to be the last model year of the current, first-generationÂ Encore before an all-new, second-generation model arrives.
The Buick EncoreÂ isÂ producedÂ atÂ the following GMÂ plants:
- GM Bupyeong factoryÂ in Bupyeong-Gu, South Korea operatedÂ byÂ GM KoreaÂ supplying North America
- GM Dongyue SouthÂ in Yantai, Shandong, China operated byÂ GM ChinaÂ and SAIC supplying China
Related News & Info
- GM news
- GM forums
- Buick Encore
- 2016 Buick Encore
- 2017 Buick Encore
- 2018 Buick Encore
- 2019 Buick Encore
- 2020 Buick Encore
- Future Buick Encore
- RunningÂ GM salesÂ results