Christmas may have passed, but shoppers can still take advantage of the holiday-season Buick discount offers, including 20 percent off most 2019 models during the month of December. The discount is even more generous than previous offers, which were already rather lofty, such as the 16-percent discount from September, which Buick maintained through the month of October.
The nationwide Buick discount offers for the 2019 Regal Sportback during December 2019 are as follows:
- Retail offer: 20 percent below MSRP for most 2019 models
- Finance offer: $2,500 cash + 0 percent financing for 72 months
- Buyer must finance with GM Financial
As far as we can tell, the above Buick discount offers are applicable to most 2019 Sportback models, except for the base 1SV. For reference, here are the 2019 Buick Sportback models and their respective MSRPs, $925 destination freight charge included:
- Sportback (1SV) – $25,995 (not applicable to the offers)
- Preferred (1SB) – $28,595
- Preferred II (1SC) – $30,695
- Essence (1SL) – $32,695
- Avenir – (1SP) $36,195
- GS – $39,995
When the headline-making Buick discount is applied to a Sportback Essence model with an MSRP of $36,770, the savings equate to over $7,000 via the following incentives:
- $2,521 price reduction below MSRP + $4,833 purchase allowance = $7,354 total discount
- Discounted price: $29,416
- Must take delivery by January 2nd, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
About Buick Regal
TheÂ Buick RegalÂ is a midsize-sizeÂ premiumÂ passenger vehicleÂ line that is currently in its sixth generation and slots above the compact Excelle and Verano (in China) and below the full-size LaCrosse (in North America and in China).Â The Regal family currentlyÂ consists of the following models:
- Regal Sportback - a four-door Regal sedan with a liftback trunk
- Regal GS -Â a four-door Regal Sportback with several performance upgrades
- Regal TourX - a five-door ruggedized wagon
Buick revealed the all-new RegalÂ in April 2017 at the New York Auto Show andÂ the vehiclesÂ launched for the 2018 model year. The sixth-gen model is based onÂ theÂ GM E2Â platform, which also underpins the 2016 and newerÂ Chevrolet MalibuÂ and upcomingÂ Cadillac XT4.Â The Regal is also sold as theÂ second-generation Opel-Vauxhall InsigniaÂ and the NGÂ 2018 Holden CommodoreÂ in Australia and New Zealand by GM subsidiaryÂ Holden.
Prior to the launch of the sixth-gen model, the fifth-generation Regal was available for a total of seven model years, from 2011 thru 2017.Â That model rode on theÂ GM Epsilon II platformÂ also shared with the first-gen Opel-Vauxhall Insignia and eighth-generation Malibu.
For the 2019 model year, the Buick Regal family gets a new Avenir trim level, along with Whisper Beige seats with Ebony interior accents for the Regal Sportback as well as a newÂ cabin air ionizerÂ for the Sportback and TourX models.
The sixth-gen Buick Regal is built at the following facilities:
- Opel RÃ¼sselsheim plantÂ in Germany, satisfying North American markets, and
- Shanghai-GM Jinqiao South plant operated byÂ GM ChinaÂ and its partner, SAIC,Â satisfyingÂ the Chinese market
Related News & Info
- GM news
- GM forums
- Buick RegalÂ information
- RunningÂ GM salesÂ results