Those keeping an eye on GM incentives will be quite familiar with the 12-percent GMC Yukon discount available in November 2019, since GMC has offered a nearly identical discount for the past several months, including in August. It’s worth noting that the headline-making offer continues to be exclusive to current GM owners and lessees.
The notable GMC discounts seem to be an effort to keep volume steady through the fourth quarter and deter potential customers who could be piqued by newer offerings, particularly those from Ford (Expedition) and Nissan (Armada). Notably, the Yukon’s replacement is due any minute now.
The nationwide GMC discount offers on the Yukon during the month of November 2019 are as follows:
- Finance offer: 0-percent APR (interest-free) for 72 months when financing with GM Financial
- Retail offer: 12 percent below MSRP for current eligible GM owners and lessees
GMC provides the following example offer of the above discount on a 2019 Yukon XL Denali model with the Open Road package and an MSRP of $77,405:
- $4,303 Price Reduction Below MSRP + $4,986 Purchase Allowance = $9,289 Total Discount
For reference, we’ve listed the starting prices of all 2019 GMC Yukon models below, which include the $1,295 destination freight charge:
- SLE – $50,895
- SLT Standard – $56,095
- SLT – $58,895
- Denali – $67,995
GMC Yukon XL:
- SLE – $53,695
- SLT Standard – $58,895
- SLT – $61,695
- Denali – $70,795
- Must take delivery by December 2nd, 2019.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.