Shoppers keeping an eye out for worthwhile GMC discount offers may recall the 20-percent discount that was available for most 2019 Sierra models in September, which wasn’t brought back for October. However, those who feel as if they may have missed out on a good deal are in luck, as a new 20-percent GMC discount is available this month, and it is no longer exclusive to current GM owners and lessees.
It’s worth clarifying that a similar GMC discount was offered earlier in the year, including once in February and a second time in July. However, the discount in February was specific to 2018 Sierra K2 Crew Cab models, and was technically only 19 percent rather than 20. The discount in July was applicable to the all-new T1 pickup, but limited to Double Cab models.
Nationwide GMC discount offers for Sierra 1500 models during the month of November are as follows:
- 2019 Sierra 1500 (Crew Cab SLE models): 0-percent interest for 72 months + $2,500 cash for well-qualified buyers who finance with GM Financial
- 2019 Sierra 1500 (Crew Cab SLE models): 20-percent cash rebate below MSRP
- 2019 Sierra 1500 (Double Cab SLE models): 18-percent cash rebate below MSRP
- 2019 Sierra 1500 (Crew Cab 4WD with SLT Premium Plus Package): $3,532 Price Reduction Below MSRP + $6,500 Purchase Allowance + $1,000 Option Package Discount = $11,032 total value
We should note that there are no nationwide GMC discount offers available for Sierra K2 models. However, dealer markdowns may still enable customers to purchase a K2 model for a worthwhile price. That said, there may not be any left on dealer lots.
- Must take delivery by December 2nd, 2019.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.